• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maple story ITCG

Dances with noone.
Years
150px-MapleStory_logo.png

Hey some of you may not know but theres a Tcg for maple story most have probably not heard of it but its actually quite fun. So first off heres what a monster card looks
like:, ive provided 2:
blank.gif
04_06.jpg
blank.gif
04_07.jpg

Next off all show you what a pet looks like;no there not always cute and cuddly.
blank.gif
04_05.jpg

blank.gif
03_23.jpg

Next is a player card, these are basically your life points if you were playing yugioh except you have a player to show it and they have attacks.

blank.gif

blank.gif
03_22.jpg

Next I will show you a item card...you can use these basically as spells and magic, if you were playing yugioh terms.
blank.gif
03_32.jpg

Okay next is what makes the game a little more complicated but still easy to understand. >_< "Skills" thats right "Skills" these are basically special attacks but have more intense effects.
blank.gif
03_25.jpg

And thats the basic cards of the game!!!!!!
There is 2 more types i will go over so get your pants back up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay heres a boss, its basically a very strong enemy that has way better attacks.
blank.gif

02_13.jpg

And lastly a npc..they have quest which do stuff lol
04_13.jpg

oh crap I totally forgot! at least 1 in every pack has a code on the bottom this is
called a code card, they work exactly the same except you can type the code on maple story to get a special item.. heres 1
maplestorygamechampion.jpg

in that star box above the character there would be a code...anyways thats
some info on the Maple Story Itcg if you want you can go check it out :3 its pretty cool.

--------------------Aidan.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
A bit similar to the Pokémon TCG except that you use Maplestory characters. :D
I'll look into this sometime.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I play the MapleStory game, which is 100% better than the TCG, and they really made no extra profit releasing a TCG, in fact it's probably going to be harder on them, but I have some cards. I've built a thief deck and I played it for awhile but meh, it's not that great. To much like pokemon for my taste.

Back