• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone need ANY Pokemon? Then come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys! :p Do you REALLY need a firestone to evolve that DANG Eevee? Do you need a Magnetizer for that Electabuzz? Or, do you need a Turtwig to complete your starter collection? Then look no further! I have an AR, and it provides me with any item, TM, berry, or Pokemon! I will give you any pokemon you need with a held item (optional), for FREE! Just give me a crummy poke for trade. xD Tell me the lvl and the poke and i can get it lickity split! <3
    (PS, i do NOT make shinies.)

HG FC: 3696 4116 0002

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    wow, so theese are the so called hacked pokemon ive been hearing about???????
    EDIT: MEH what is ar?

Ebrithil.

The Uber Tier Idiot
    Years
  • AR = action replay

These kinda people are the reason i got a hacked celebi ;.;

Besides, doesnt this thread break PC rules on hacked pokes?

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hacked pokemon waste of time everyone :(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Sorry, AR-generated pokemon aren't allowed at PC. You also have to be offering at least 10 specific pokemon before making a trade thread.

*closed*

PS: There's no need to post anything, just use the report button if something is wrong. Please. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back