• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Game Development has no mods!

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Well Avatar stood down recently, and now Neo-Dragon has too. This means Game Development has no mods! How long are we going to only be Super modded?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Until we find a new mod. When they resigned, they gave us some suggestions we are studying. But, for now, you'll have to do with us.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Brining up the topic of mods on this forum is a bad idea.
I don't know why, but staff and other "distinguished" members act like this topic is as sacred as the Manhattan Project.

There are some sections of the site that have no mods and are moderated by S-mods and higher staff and are going along just fine.

Melody

Banned
Years
Well, honestly it's not a taboo subject, it's just not a good idea to complain about a section lacking mods assigned to it unless it's a really busy section that needs it's own mods.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Well, honestly it's not a taboo subject, it's just not a good idea to complain about a section lacking mods assigned to it unless it's a really busy section that needs it's own mods.

When I was new I asked in CQ&F about how mods are selected and I pretty much got flamed and trolled. They assumed I was asking to become a mod when I just was asking how they are chosen. From that point on I realized how taboo a topic discussing the moderation staff is here.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
The timing wasn't the best for us.
It was mentioned above it is being looked into by staff and I'm confident they will find someone to replace me there.

Back