• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo League(Season 1) Orange Islands(Season 2)

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
  • This is a thread where you can discuss anything that happened in the Kanto region in the anime. From Ash getting Pikachu, to Ash losing to Richie in the Indigo League, and Ash getting the GS Ball to Ash beating Drake in the Orange Island League.
    Discuss anything you would like to discuss.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    These were good series I admit it.
    I think I liked the Orange Islands the best.
    It had some fun episodes, like that one where Butch and Cassidy return. I think its called Pikachu Revolts, that's my all time favorite episode. Every thing about it was awesome, animation, Ash and Team Rocket working together, wicked battle at the end. The movie 2000 funny enough was my favorite movie too, I loved seeing Ash be the Hero and save the world like that. Course, I love all the Pokemon movies ^^

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Yeah, that GS Ball...

Wait, I forgot what I was gonna say about it. Couldn't have been that important...naaaah. :)

The original was quite funny. Contains the bulk of the show's humor, though a lot of it straight up didn't make sense (AIM FOR THE HORN!). I loved it when Brock had more of an active role, and Misty is of course my favorite of the female protagonists.

I liked the first season. After that, IMO, it kinda went downhill a bit starting with OI, then spiraled into the gutter with Johto. Hoenn picked it up a bit, and Sinnoh picked it up even moreso.

But nothing holds up to the original, IMO, in terms of pure entertainment value. =)

Back