• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm stuck in the past and Still crazy about Pokémon!

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    Hello, I've pretty much been into Pokémon since I first started playing my older brother (he's older by 5 years)'s Blue version, and have been hooked ever since. I've played every game in the main series as well as some of the side-games. My favorite Pokémon is Sceptile (obviously) and my second favorite is Missingno. (yeah, I just said that)! My first Pokémon game on Blue was lost when someone (who shall never again be named) spilled water on my game. (Sniff... I loved that game). I actually found a glitch in Blue version that I ran into once, and have never seen any records of it online, but of course, I lost the proof (Someone threw out the pictures :() so I don't even expect anyone to believe me anymore.

P.S. Here's a few bonuses about me:

-I have the same battle strategy as I did in Blue/Red (None of my friends ever beat me, but all of you could probably destroy me), so I'm probably gonna wait for Black/White, and do some long-awaited reforms.
    -I don't believe in, what you guys call, "ubers" or any other tiers! I just say, "If they were put in the game, you have the right to use them in battle." So yeah, call me what you want. (But never a noob, n00b, newb, or however you type it).
    -My first shiny Pokémon was a Rayquaza, back in Emerald. Yes, it was legit.... it just took 500+ tries to turn shiny, but it was legit!

MasterSceptile

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Hello there, Sceptile lover ; )

What was that glitch all about anyway? And you're really patient (or just crazy) to wait that long for a shiny Rayquaza xD

Have a nice stay~

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Hey there ! :)
    I do remember how crazy I was when a friend of mine spilled water on my Sapphire (my 1st Pokemon game) but, in my luck, it still works.
    Welcome here at PC ! Have fun and make new friends. Also, for battle strategies we have the Strategies and Movesets (S&M) section on our forum ! Make sure to visit !

PS : I hate tiers too ! <3 I battle just for fun ! xD

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    empty streets:

Let's just say, it was the 9th gym against Prof. Oak. You can call me crazy right now and leave because you think I'm lying. The truth is that I lost the proof when someone threw it out (thinking it was garbage), so now, I really don't try to make anyone believe anymore. The only thing that told me it was the 9th gym was that after the battle, a text box said, "(MyName) received the ***********BADG***E*******. The *'s are glitchy boxes or text. So, yeah, believe me or not, just don't say something like, "ZOMG!!!! He believes in the 9th gym!!!!! HAXS!!!NOOB!!!!111111oneoneeleven!!!!!1"
    Now, about the Rayquaza! It was a little of both, I just wanted to be able to say that I had a legit shiny legendary! Now, after similar methods, I have a couple shinies! Legit!

Ninja Caterpie:

I battle the same as I did back in Blue! Before there was really any strategy! So I'm one of those guys who only uses powerful attack moves with little, to no, strategy. However, I'm finally realizing that times have changed and that me and all of my Pokémon are in serve need of reform. If I can sent you a PM with my team, stats, attacks, etc. you could rate them. Could you?

Shinjiro:

Thanks for the welcome and of course we can be friends!

560cool.:

Lucky! That was my first EVER Pokémon game with all the stuff I can call my "firsts" (First Pokémon, first badge, first Championship, first glitch)! *sniff* memories.
    Finally!!! Another person who believes battle should be fun and have none of these tiers that say a Pokémon is "too strong to use" to which I reply "Isn't that the point of Pokémon? To create an army of the strongest
    Pokémon?" What's next? Are they going to can Sceptile an uber because he's "too fast"? ISN'T THAT THE POINT?!!!

Thanks all!!

MasterSceptile

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Lol, that sure is strange.. But whatever, I believe you. Why shouldn't I anyway xD
    I asume that you freaked out very much when you saw that xD

Back