• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are the best (non-legendary) water pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Lapras, horsea, mew, celebi, beautifly and butterfree, are my all time favs :)

Years
  • favorites = Totodile, croconaw and freligator!!!
    i don't really know why i love them but it could be because totodile is cute and freligatr is strongish xD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Are you asking for the best or our favorites? Thread title says one and OP says another.

Best includes: Gyarados, Milotic, Lapras, Kingdra, and any fully-evolved starter.

Personal favorites are Tentacruel, Quagsire, and Wailord.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Krabby& Kingler, cuz they were tthe first shiny pokemon i ever got in silver,& i always love the "cookie cookie" noise it made in the anime <3

Chinchou& Lantern, cuz i love Johto, and its usually my water&electric partner in Johto ^_^

Politoad, cuz its too awesome not to love :D

Horsea,Seadra,&Kingdra, cuz i loved the sea dragons& i find them every good pokemon to raise :D

EDIT: (sorry hit the reply button lol)

Kabuto &Kabutops, cuz their my 2nd fav fossil pokemon behind this hoenn cousins Anorith&Armaldo

Mudkip, Marshtomp, & Swampert, cuz Hoenn is the only region i love all 3 beginners.

Carvanha & Sharpedo, i lvoe sharks :D and i always caught these in hoenn,and i still do in Sinnoh :D

Gorebyss, i played Region Adventures got this in an in game trade& learned how beastly it can be >:]

Piplup, Prinplup, & Empoleon, cuz its the best sinnoh beginner& i lvoe penguins >w<

& lastly: Milotic, i was lucky enough by sum odd miracle to get feebas in hoenn once on my platinum& i riased a milotic and i fell in love with how beastly it is :D plus it looks alot better non-shiny :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    The best of all water pokemon is kingdra.Because it's only weak to dragon 2x,
    water type just blocks dragon type weakness to ice.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • I love Milotic, Gorebyss, Lapras and Vapeoreon. They are definitly my favourites. The water starters are all very cool too.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My favourite water type is Vaporeon. And then Spheal and Wooper. :>

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    The two best in my opinion are Blastoise and Gyarados, but if I was to pick one, it would be Blastoise.

Back