• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2005
    i'm new and i wanted 2 say hi 2 everybody also that i make banners and trainer cards quite well ive had experience :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Sup welcome to PC ..post a lot and follow da rules....XD

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • torchic5 said:
    i'm new and i wanted 2 say hi 2 everybody also that i make banners and trainer cards quite well ive had experience :D
    Hi, welcome to PC! It's always good to have another spriter, were all glad you joined. Make sure you have fun, and again, welcome to PC!

SkinnyGreenMan

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • torchic5 said:

Welcome to the boards torchic5, if you want to help people make banners, you can put that in the art gallery or in the trainer cards section. ^_^ I'm sure many people will want your help!

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Hello and thank you for joining us here at the Pokecommunity. I will be your tour guide for the day and my name is Rudy. I ask that you please keep your hands and feet inside the metaphorical tour bus. To the above, you see Mewther who happens to have a very nice signature. If you have any questions regarding PokeCommunity, or this tour, PM me and I will answer your question as well and soon as possible. It seems we have reached the end of our tour, thank you for joining us here at the PokeCommunity and please enjoy your stay!

XD

Back