• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ... Again ...

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    The Return GFA

Going off of the second part of this ...

"New users can announce themselves and be welcomed to the community. This is the starting pad for new members.
    Also, if you've returned to PC after at least a month of absence, feel free to get a warm re-welcome here."

I've definitely been gone for a month ... Hehe. So, I probably wont be spriting or anything. Well, not a lot anyway. I came back, but Im trying to avoid White and Black UNTIL IT COMES OUT. Ridiculous? Maybe. However, I ruined HG/SS by knowing about it. So much so I actually never bought it. So yeah. Not going to be as active as I used to be, but I'll actually be on again.

And this current lay out is depressing. Im going back to the Conway one >.>

EDIT: And, funny enough, this turned out to be my 1200th post. Yay me :)

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow, May.. yeah I'd say that's been well over a month.

& Not a fan of the Johto Elite layout? I love it so hard. ;; but the Conway one is awesome.

Welcome back to the forums, GFA!

Good to see you back around here, and lets hope you stick around. xD

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Wow, May.. yeah I'd say that's been well over a month.

& Not a fan of the Johto Elite layout? I love it so hard. ;; but the Conway one is awesome.

Welcome back to the forums, GFA!

Good to see you back around here, and lets hope you stick around. xD

Wow, only May, feels like a year ...

And I plan to stick around, what fun would it be to leave again :P

Back