• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Eeveelution?

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
Years
  • Uh, kind of self explanatory. Which Eeveelution is your favorite?

Personally, I like Umbreon over the others, good defence and sp. defence, like the design, and so forth.

~Prof. W.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Moving to Pokemon General since it's not game specific. And my favorite would have to be Umbreon. :) Glaceon and Jolteon are tied for second on the Eeveelution love, though. But I like all of them regardless.

-packs into a box and moves-

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Umbreon and Jolteon for me.

One just looks awesome and one falls under one of my favorite types. :P

Years
  • My favorite would definitely be Umbreon, I've always loved it. Flareon though, comes close in second.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Vaporeon and Umbreon!
    there both so cool and cute.
    they are my favoriet Eeveelutions.

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    I've always liked flareon the most, I just think he looks the coolest.

For battling, gotta give it to vaporeon though.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
    Years
  • Mine has to be the newer evolutions; Leafeon and Glaceon.

Leafeon's pose and cry are adorable. Glaceon is just beautiful.
    Flareon comes in at a close third though.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • My favorite eeveelution is definitely Umbreon because he just looks so cool!! Not to mention he's a good reliable pokemon in battle:)

Years
  • I love both Umbreon and Jolteon and usually have one of them on my team, if I had to choose I'd probably go for Umbreon though (especially in HGSS where someone completely ruined Jolteon's sprite) as I love his cry, appearance and type <3

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    My favorite is Umbreon, it is great for catching roaming legends with mean look, hypnotize and taunt in its move pool. Plus it has synchronize to get the right nature. Seriously it is like the ultimate legendary catching beast! Plus it looks the coolest, especially when it's shiny ;)

Back