• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What up?

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
  • Hello and thank you for joining us here at the Pokecommunity. I will be your tour guide for the day and my name is Rudy. I ask that you please keep your hands and feet inside the metaphorical tour bus. I am quite weird and I hope to see you around. If you manage to work your way to the RolePlay section, I'd be glad to allow you to join one of my RPs. If you have any questions regarding PokeCommunity, or this tour, PM me and I will answer your question as well and soon as possible. It seems we have reached the end of our tour, thank you for joining us here at the PokeCommunity and please enjoy your stay!

XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Shadow of Ash said:
    Hey, dropping a hi to all of ya out here.

Welcome to the boards Shadow of Ash! >w< I'm glad you could drop by, so I'm hoping to see you around the boards more often. Feel free to PM or MSN me because I'm usually free to chat!

Back