PDA

View Full Version : Cloned

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 02:30 PM
(In this RP, you play a cloned Pokemon. Mewtwo IS excepted.)
Plot: You, a cloned Pokemon, lived in a lab. You have never been outside before, and are comfortable with your life. Though they do tests on you, you are perfectly happy. Then something terrible happens. An explosion happened in the lab. It could've been a cloned Pokemon gone mad, or an assault by a Team. You, and the rest of the cloned Pokemon are okay, but now you are in the wild, where you have to be wary of trainers, and other wild Pokemon.

Fill out this form

Name:
Type:

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Name:Moonlight
Type: Espeon
Other Info: Was attached to the scientist who studdied her. Her cloner, a larger Espeon, died in the crash. Funny, she is smaller compared to her Cloner. Because of this, she has been studied very frequently.The scientist who she was attatched to wasn't found, meaning he could've died, of lived. Around her neck is a collar, a tracking collar. All clones have it around their neck.

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Name: Paige
Type:Mewtwo
Other info: is black and red instead of the other colors

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 02:42 PM
(Okay)

Moonlight opened her eyes. She forgot why she was here instead of in her exhibit. She meows painfully as she tries to get up. A large bruise could be felt across her left side of her body. Suddnely, she cries out in fear. Where was she? This wasn't the testing room, nor was it the cloning room, she was, outside, a place she had never been.

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Paige looked around and saw moonlight "are you alright?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 02:59 PM
She winces, "I think so."

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 03:00 PM
"good".......Paige stared at the bushes they were real.........

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 03:36 PM
The Espeon sighs. The collar is bound tightly to her neck, but the beeping sounds could be heard. Funny, she thought as she listened. They were begginning to beep slower and slower. The air felt clean in her lungs, not that the air in the exhibit wasn't clean, it just sat in the place untill they opened the door. The sunlight was much brighter.

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"it is so different out here.........."

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 04:14 PM
SHe nods. "I know, its...big." She looks around. It was frightening being outside.

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Paige liked it she heard tales from her brother of thease things but couldn't beleive what she was seeing.

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 04:47 PM
SHe sniffs the air. It was heavy with the smell of water, flowers, and other scents she never smelled before.

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 04:49 PM
occ: Can I be a Lugia clone?

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 04:52 PM
(Sure, of course (Dang, the website doesn't allow us to write anything shorter that 25 characters...))

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 04:55 PM
(Yeah I just joined... Ok um here I go...)

Name:Lugia
Type: Lugia
Other info: (I just like calling my character Lugia)

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Moonlight gazes up at the sun, sighing heavily.

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 05:02 PM
(hey you are Rping the pokemorph RP with me...)

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 05:10 PM
(Yeah, funny, eh? Small boards)

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 05:11 PM
(barely anybody's here...)

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I am here!

Mewtwo gazed at the sky it was so blue!

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Lugia looked out and saw a giant puddle of water... He dove into it...

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 08:20 PM
damm it, I wanted Lugia, I'm late, can I be a Pikachu clone? but I will start rping now, nefore I get even more behind with all of you.

Name: Lightning
Type: Pikachu
Other info: when he was clone, he was gave even more electric power

I woke up in the 'outside' , I saw everything around me and everything was new to me, then I saw Paige , Moonlight and Lugia, "what the hell happened?" I asked

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Lugia looked at Lightning... "What do you mean what happened?" Lugia did not remember anything about the labs. He remember the times he spent in the small tank filled with pink liquid. The scientists were enitially trying to convert him to a fire Lugia, and they suceeded. The scientist's were amazed with Lugia's ability to spit out fire and water at the same time.

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 09:43 PM
(third sentence: He didn't remember the times he spent in the small tank filled with pink liquid.)

paige pelletier
November 17th, 2004, 05:22 AM
"we probably were set free or abandoned or the lab is gone..........."

Lugialuver
November 17th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Lugia looked around......

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 03:55 PM
"so.... we are all alone? ....... we can live our own lives as we want to?" I said alomst happy, and almost sad, then I lokked at everyone again.

Lugialuver
November 17th, 2004, 05:02 PM
"This is strange," Lugia said. Lugia had gotten some of the donor Lugia's memory and slightly remembered the feel of grass.

Wolf_Goddess
November 17th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Moonlight looked around. "An explosion," she said. "I remember a flash of light."

TB Pro
November 17th, 2004, 06:17 PM
can I join?

Name:blaze
Type:blaziken
Other info:blaze is a hot tempered rather large blaziken, He loves burning things to ash!he has a Z shaped cut on his left cheek, whenever anayone makes fun of it or touches it he gets angry.

"I do as well" said a large blaziken seemingly appearing from nowhere.

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 06:30 PM
A flashback of the lab exploding came to me "that's true, so ..... all died, and now we have to continue living as free pokemon, I think" I said as I looked at the horizon

TB Pro
November 17th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"I agree" said the blaziken sternly.just then Jess noticed a dried up bush and blasted it with fire until it was only a heap of ash."I want to go home" Jess said as a trickle of tears came down his face.

Lugialuver
November 17th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Lugia looked around. "So what are we supposed to do?" Lugia was a very confused happy-go-lucky pokemon.

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 05:27 AM
"we get trainers no wait that could be bad........."

youngotaku
November 18th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Name:Mewey
Type:Mew
Other Info:This mew was experimented with and is black

Wolf_Goddess
November 18th, 2004, 04:06 PM
The Espeon sighed. "Our home is destroyed, we can do nothing."

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"well then we could find my brother the scientest let him out"

TB Pro
November 18th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"I think we can" said blaze."we could......find a new home" Blaze Said keeping the tears from his eyes.

youngotaku
November 18th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Yes.A new home...Somewhere."Mewey said.

TB Pro
November 18th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"but..... where where could we go and be appritated?" Blaze said sadly.

youngotaku
November 18th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"Trainers...there not as bad as you guys think!We could find loving,caring trainers to adapt us!" mewey said hopefully.

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"oh I want one" Paige said jumping up and down!

TB Pro
November 18th, 2004, 06:22 PM
"calm down!" Blaze said sternly."I don`t think it will be that easy, trainers are mean and nice most of them are nice but, probobly wouldent want a clone on their side." Blaze said happy of himself.

youngotaku
November 18th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"If thay are truly kind they would.We have feelings like all other pokemon!"said mewey.

TB Pro
November 18th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"yes of course we do Mewey!It is just that.....well I have been outside before and I wanted a trainer but they all rejected me so do you see what i am saying mewey?"said the sad blaziken.

Electric Hero
November 18th, 2004, 09:20 PM
"some trainers doesn't care why you are like that, or what you are, I want a trainer like that" I said looking at Jess and at Mewey

youngotaku
November 19th, 2004, 03:22 AM
"Well,we'll never know if we dont try.So lets Go!"Mewey said

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 10:58 AM
She rose, her doner's memory were faint in her mind. The Doner was once hald captive by a Team. "Some are evil," she said, remembering a person in a uniform, "They can't be in a uniform if we do FIND one."

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 01:42 PM
"I want a trainer that is not power hungery!"

youngotaku
November 19th, 2004, 02:23 PM
"Enough chit-chat!Lets find a way out of here!"

youngotaku
November 19th, 2004, 02:24 PM
"Enough chit-chat!Lets find a way out of here!" Mewey said boldly

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Lugia looked at the other clones... "Um what happened to my friend Harry?" Lugia said. Harry had been the scientist that had experimented on Lugia.

youngotaku
November 19th, 2004, 03:47 PM
"Hes...gone.."mewey said, turning his face.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"I want to see the ocean!" Paige said glowing........

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 04:28 PM
The ocean," she said, closing her eyes, "Its suppose to be, lots of water? Salty."

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"Harry's gone? When is he coming back?" Lugia said. Lugia liked Harry he was nice to her. Lugia thought about the word ocean. "Hey I've been there before!!! Um well not me um my creator. The Lugia before me."

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"He's never coming back," Moonlight says, sighing.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"Never?" Lugia thought of all the times she had spent with Harry. She couldn't think of words. A single tear fell down her face.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Its okay, my scientist is gone too," Moonlight sighed.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Lugia looked at the remains of the lab. She stared at it for a while and then advanced her glance to the other pokemon.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Moonlight sniffs the air again. Living as a wild could be fun...

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"I want to eat real food!" Paige said jumping up and down so high that a trainer came and saw all the pokemon!

youngotaku
November 19th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"Look,Look,A trainer,A trainer!" mewey said excitdedly

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Lugia looked at the trainer. She didn't want a trainer because she didn't know what one was.

Electric Hero
November 19th, 2004, 10:26 PM
"Lugia, a trainer is a person that catches Pokemon by defeating them in a battle, but here I come!" I said as I went staright to the trainer and I started to spark my cheeks, but the trainer ran away, "guys... all of you, don't try to find a trainer like it was something really really good, trainers ,indeed, don't live too much as we can, if you want a trainer, you have to be defeated first by him or her, but REAL defeated" I said as I looked at everyone

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 09:50 AM
"awwww then we will never get a trainer!!!!"

the trainer goes to the elite four to tell them about the strange pokemon........

Lugialuver
November 20th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Lugia looked at the other pokemon. 'You have to get defeated?' Lugia thought to herself.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 11:34 AM
"I want us all to have the same trainer!"

youngotaku
November 20th, 2004, 12:43 PM
"But theres too many of us!"

TB Pro
November 20th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"no there is not!I have heard of a trainer having up to 40 pokemon!" Jess said."I......I..must go now" I said as I walked twared the lab.

Lugialuver
November 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Lugia looked at the other pokemon...

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Paige was happy that they were free but confused.......

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"Freedom," Moonlight said, "WHen I was little, I thought it would be good. I don't want to be defeated or hurt!"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 06:11 PM
"I wouldn't mind!" Paige was just so happy then she herd helocopters news <hello breaking coverage cloned pokemon have escaped and destroyed a lab the elite four and champion pokemon trainers will be coming to catch the mutants!>

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Moonlight sighed, "I feel something terribley wrong is going to happen..."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Paige was slightly scared but didn't really mind.............

Electric Hero
November 21st, 2004, 08:24 PM
"they discovered us, they will try to capture us...... or destroy us" I said as I looked at the helicopter.

Wolf_Goddess
November 22nd, 2004, 12:04 PM
"Catch us more likely," Moonlight said.

youngotaku
November 22nd, 2004, 12:38 PM
"well,dont we want them too?"^^

Lugialuver
November 22nd, 2004, 03:04 PM
Lugia looked at the helicopter and shot an Aeroblast at it. Fortunatly it missed the helicopter by a few feet. "I don't know about you all but I am going to find my creator... if he is alive," Lugia looked at the other pokemon and a single tear fell down her face.

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 04:11 PM
"Lugia! HE-IS-...D-E-A-D! an explosion killed everyone there!" I said , then the helicopter launched big nets against us, "I don't know you, but I don't want to be captured that way!" I said as I ran away from the nets.

Lugialuver
November 22nd, 2004, 05:00 PM
Lugia stood there for a moment... Then at just the right time jumped out of the way of the nets. "Why do they want to destroy us we are just as capable pokemon as any other."

Wolf_Goddess
November 22nd, 2004, 05:12 PM
"Dunno," she says as she runs away from the nets.

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 05:42 PM
"just a thought, maybe because we are different from other normal pokemon" I said as I hid below a tree.

youngotaku
November 22nd, 2004, 05:50 PM
"But how"? mewey said.Just then,a helicopter flew overhead and screeched to a halt.A couplre of trainers jumped out."So we've finnaly found you" one said.

Lugialuver
November 22nd, 2004, 06:53 PM
Lugia looked at the other pokemon. "If I can't find my creator then I will find the pokemon that has the same DNA," Lugia looked at the helicopter and trainers and sent another Aeroblast at them.

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 06:57 PM
"don't hurt them! then they will try to harm you, and that can hurt... wait, you're saying that you will go and find the real and original...Lugia?!" I said as I used thunderwave on the trainers.

Lugialuver
November 22nd, 2004, 07:00 PM
"Yes I will and I will see what he is like. If he is kind I will leave him be but if he has a cruel heart I will battle him and crush him," Lugia said. She was young yet battle-smart and she would fight her donor to the death if he was rude or cruel. She would die if she lost and that was the way she wanted it.

pokefan007
November 22nd, 2004, 07:05 PM
Me join?... Please?

Name: Ray
Type: Rayquaza
Other Info: Is less than half the size of a regular Rayquaza, has the ability to use any move, just like the original Mew, without limitations to only knowing 4 different moves...

Size Example:
Real Rayquaza: ---------------
Me: ----
BIG DIFFERENCE...

Lugialuver
November 22nd, 2004, 07:23 PM
(sure join..............)

pokefan007
November 22nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
OOC: K..

IC: *he slowly lets down on the barrier, light screen, protect, and defence curl attacks*
I wonder what happened....
*goes off to look for other survivors of the demolished lab*

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 07:48 PM
ooc: you can join!

ic: "Lugia... are you listening o yourself? you are saying that you will find the original Lugia, and kill him if he is cruel... well, let me tell you something.. he is not, no legendary is cruel... unless they were controlled to be such like that... or you REALLY disturb them................." then I looked into the blue and beautiful sky, "I wonder if my original Pikachu is important? .... gotcha! no matter what, I will find my original! I will find the Pikachu that gave me, or share me its DNA. I will find my origins! I will find the one of which I was born... or which I was created?" then I worried a little

Lugialuver
November 22nd, 2004, 07:53 PM
Lugia thought. "You are right. I am sorry I freaked out," Lugia looked at the sky. The trainers were heading this way. "Well should we get going?" Lugia asked.

youngotaku
November 23rd, 2004, 03:36 AM
One of the trainers sent out an orange pokemon,a deoxys."Crush them!",the trainer said.

pokefan007
November 23rd, 2004, 04:33 AM
*he watched overhead, spotted the deoxys, and prepared a combonation hyper beam, flamethrower, icebeam, aeroblast, and thunder bolt*
Deoxys.... My... er... the original Rayquaza's mortal enemie.... Who is also my mortal enemie... He will pay...

OOC: I'm assuming Deoxys is a male.

youngotaku
November 23rd, 2004, 01:00 PM
OOC:pokefan007,you cant do that these pokemon arent that powerful!

paige pelletier
November 23rd, 2004, 01:00 PM
a different trainer sent out a onix.......

youngotaku
November 23rd, 2004, 01:04 PM
One more sent out a dragonite."Ive got to do sometthing! mewey said.Mewey stroked the onix with a full force head-on auroa beam,but the onix abeared to remain completly Unharmed!

paige pelletier
November 23rd, 2004, 01:40 PM
"mewwy!!" Paige said as she used hyper beam on onix that worked!

Wolf_Goddess
November 23rd, 2004, 01:59 PM
"Aarg!" Moonlight said as her eyes grew red, such a thing has nver been seen from her. She attacked a trainer coming down.

pokefan007
November 23rd, 2004, 02:23 PM
OOC: But its a deoxys... AND in the upcoming movie, rayquaza and deoxys are enemies... I'm playing a clone of that rayquaza... and the only difference between me and the original is size, and limitation to attack list.. we have the same feelings... and I never said I was going to attack, I just put that I was getting ready, after all, it would take a while to charge a hyperbeam, ice beam, flamethrower, aeroblast, and thunderbolt...

IC:Thinks: Maybe I should wait until he attacks me...
*stops charging the HB, IB, FT, AB, and TB, but still is ready to fire them if necessary*

youngotaku
November 23rd, 2004, 02:44 PM
"Calm Down Moonlight!"mewey said. Then mewey had an idea. She remembered from her original mew that pokemon trainers carry tm's. So she went right up to the trainer amd broke open the bag,apparently hurting the trainers hand as well."Arrugh!!!" he screamed. Mewey took the TM,pressed a button,and was entrusted with the move "fissure".

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 02:55 PM
Lugia looked at the fighting... She sent an Aeroblast at the trainers and their pokemoon.

youngotaku
November 23rd, 2004, 03:20 PM
Suddenly the deoxys flew up,and the sky became dark.The deoxys shot an unknown attack beam at mewey,and mewey struggled,then droped to the ground,Supposedly fainted."One down" a trainer muttered.

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
Lugia sent a Hyper Beam at the Deoxys. She was becoming quite mad. This Deoxys was quite annoying!

Electric Hero
November 23rd, 2004, 03:28 PM
"I guess they will never understand not to attack the trainers" I said in a low voice, "Deoxys! how can that trianer have Deoxys!?" I yelled as I made a thunder against Deoxys... and it worked, too much well than I expected, now Deoxys was really mad

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 03:31 PM
Lugia looked and saw the Deoxys get hit by the Hyper Beam and Thunder. She sent an Aeroblast at the Deoxys but began to get tired.

pokefan007
November 23rd, 2004, 03:45 PM
Hmm.. Maybe I should help...
*starts charging up the HB,IB,FT,AB,TB again...*
Deoxys will pay...

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 04:52 PM
Lugia sent another Hyper Beam at Deoxys. She may seem pathetic but she was only used to short battles not ones that needed more than 2 Hyper Beams. She fell to the ground panting.

pokefan007
November 23rd, 2004, 04:55 PM
*sees the poor pokemon and decides to deal with deoxys later, so Ray goes over to the pokemon and uses recover on it*
Is that any better? Deoxys will pay... I can promise you that!

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
"Yeah I guess," Lugia still felt empty inside.

pokefan007
November 23rd, 2004, 04:57 PM
Recover never seems to heal a hyperbeam... Lets try a refresh!
*uses refresh on the lugia*
Better?

Electric Hero
November 23rd, 2004, 05:17 PM
Deoxys then transformed into its attack form and made a really powerful attack against Lugia and Ray, "watch out!" I yelled at them

pokefan007
November 23rd, 2004, 05:19 PM
*hurriedly he used a barrier, light screen, protect, and reflect all around the two of them*
Hold on!!

youngotaku
November 23rd, 2004, 06:39 PM
While the other pokemon were fighting,mewey had a strange dream.The original mew,Mewisis,stood before her."uh...Mewisis?,is that really you?"..."Yes,mewey...you are not done out there.Show them your power.Now,Go." mewisis said.Suddenly, mewey awoke.Only she was glowing a pink glow now. "Guard yourselves,friends" she said. Then she struck a massive beam at the deoxys,who seemed to implode. Mewey appeared damaged,but ok.

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 08:02 PM
Lugia sat on the ground still slightly panting...

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Paige glowed and the sky turned pitch black she made the weather foggy and rainy then she teleported to deoxys and she takled him

Wolf_Goddess
November 24th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Moonlight closed her eyes and took a deep breath. SOmething roused intside of her that wwas never felt. She opened her mouth, letting out purple flames. It hit the doexys on the chest, battering it more.

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Lugia sent an attack like strong water attack at the Deoxys. At the end of the attack however something didn't go as planned. She sent out a swirl of fire... "So that is what they were doing to me... They tried to make me learn fire moves," Lugia said looking to Moonlight.

pokefan007
November 24th, 2004, 03:06 PM
*Ray charged up the HB, IB, FT, TB, AB again*
Your gonna pay Deoxys...

Wolf_Goddess
November 24th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Moonlight thrashed her head to and fro, like a cobra ready to strike. She blasted more of those purple flames, and then, collapsed with exhaustion.

youngotaku
November 24th, 2004, 03:16 PM
OoC:Um,guys...i thought i said mewey destroyed the deoxys...

Wolf_Goddess
November 24th, 2004, 03:20 PM
(Well, you weren't clear)

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Lugia looked to Moonlight. "You are strong..." She said.

Wolf_Goddess
November 24th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Moonbeam looked weakly up. "I didn't know I was that strong,"

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"I have never seen that attack before..." Lugia said looking to Moonlight. "You must have learned it from the scientists just like I learned how to use fire moves."

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"you are the strongest! I wish I was that strong!"

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 04:01 PM
"Who are you talking about?" Lugia asked Paige. "Everybody is strong in their own way through either heart, bravery, or power."

pokefan007
November 24th, 2004, 04:02 PM
*continues to charge the beam*
Who is the strongest? Me? You should be pretty strong too, after all, you are a cloned mewtwo, and I'm a cloned Rayquaza. We are all stronger than our originals...
*his beam is fully charged*
Now for Deoxys to get whats coming to him
*he releases the ultra powerful attack and it hits Deoxys right in the chest*

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Lugia looked at the trainers there seemed to be more coming.

Electric Hero
November 24th, 2004, 04:36 PM
ooc: okay... we already defeated Deoxys, everybody can stop hitting Deoxys?

ic: I just stood up there, looking at everyone and how they were discussing ((bad spellling)) about who is the strongest, "the thruth is that I don't think that one pokemon is stronger than other, everyone is equal strong, some loss a battle becasue they fail in something, or because they feel that they will win too easily. Even I think I can loose against my original, maybe Ray can loose against the original Rayquaza, everybody is equal strong and equal weak. EVERONE, being clones or not" I said

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"iI know it is just her attack was just so brilliant!" a trainer named Steven came behind Paige "hello mewtwo"

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"You are right Lightning," Lugia said.

Electric Hero
November 24th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"thank you, Lugia" I said as I looked at everyone except Lugia , waiting for them to reply.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Steven put his hand on top of Paige's head! "I can help you and your friends find a home"

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Lugia looked at Steven... She wondered if they could trust him...

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 07:32 PM
"I am not like other humans I just want you to be free but to do that you need help" Paige was staring at him I mean he was soooo well she didn't know!

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 07:43 PM
"Paige step away from him," Lugia said nudging Paige toward her.

Electric Hero
November 24th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I walked over at Steven, and stare at him. He looked at me and said "oh, you're tired, so as your friends. ok, I invite all of you to my home, to rest, to recover your forces!" then I looked at him into the eyes, and then, I knew that we could trust on him.

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 07:47 PM
"Well if you all go then I shall also," Lugia said. She soon forgot she was worried about him in the first place.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:33 AM
Paige stared at Steven she told him yes they would go.....

youngotaku
November 25th, 2004, 06:08 AM
"I trust you as well."mewey said."Lets Go."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Steven "good lets go then!"

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 07:12 AM
*ray keeps back, afraid of what could happen*
I.. I..don't know... about this... I.. I... Don't...don't trust him...

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:41 AM
"lets try to trust ok?" Paige said with a soft look on her face.........

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:53 AM
"I'm staying," Moonlight said. "If there are any more Clones that surrived, they may need guidence." She was a little weary from battle.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Paige told steven what they said "fine! I will make camp here!" he said happily

Lugialuver
November 25th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Lugia looked at Moonlight. Then to the sky... 'If this person gets in the way of finding my original, I will have to leave these other clones," Lugia thought.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Moonlight turned to walk away, looking at the remains of the lab. Broken peices of glass flickered in the fading light of the sun. A computer lay, broken on the ground. The beeping in her collar stopped.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Steven made some food for himself and the pokemon and Paige hugged moonlight "it will be okay...."

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Moonlight managed a smile. "I hope so," she said.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Paige smiled back "hey is that real food that he is cooking yum yum yum!!!"

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Pikaaa!" I said, as an instinct of my cry. I went over to Steven, and he gave food! "YAY!!" I said as I ate one bite.

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 04:09 PM
*still doesn't trust him, but takes some food anyway*
Mmmm.. This is good!!
*flies up and curls himself on top of his head*

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Paige ate the food with lots of joy she stared at steven he was so cool!

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 04:40 PM
OOC: Just to clarify, we are talking about steven stone, the Elite 4 Champ in RS?
IC: *gets more comfortable and falls to sleep*
zzzzzzzzzzzzz....
OOC: I'm lightly snoring... lol...

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Steven "well it looks like some one had a long day!"

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 05:39 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
*continues to snore*

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Paige walks up to the sleeping pokemon and tickles him "wake up!!!!"

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 05:49 PM
*jumps ten feet in the air*
Whoa!! What was that?!?!

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:21 PM
*laughs* "that was funny!" Paige said falling down!

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 06:24 PM
OOooh.. Your in trouble now!!!
*chases her around the room*

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:58 PM
runs around the room steven laughs!

youngotaku
November 25th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"haha!^^"mewey said,eating.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Moonlight sat in the corner, watching. She wans't hungry she felt...alone.

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 07:32 PM
I laughed when I saw Paige being chased, but then I walk over Moonlight , "hey, what are you doing here, completely alone? come with us, have some food, or have fun! ......... listen, all of us, are like a family, understand? let's be together, like a family!" I said as I finished my food

paige pelletier
November 26th, 2004, 05:31 AM
I triped and fell down laughing!

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 06:55 AM
"Um, Okay," Moonlight said, walking closer.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Lugia looked at Moonlight. She felt the same way. She walked over to Moonlight and whispered, "I think we can trust him."

pokefan007
November 26th, 2004, 12:27 PM
*continues to chase her around until he gets too tired so he goes back over to steven and naps on his shoulders this time*
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
*opens one eye to make sure she doesn't come back*

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Lugia felt sleepy after eating the food. She fell asleep right next to Moonlight.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"I hope so," she says. SHe watched carefully.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Lugia was dreaming... This was through her originals eyes though. To him this was really happening... He was getting chased by some pokemon trainers and Teams... While his back was turned they threw a net of chains over him... Lugia heard him cry and it was so spine tingling she couldn't move.

She woke up in a cold sweat, screaming at the top of her lungs.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:40 PM
"Are you okay?" Moonlight asked, looking worried.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:43 PM
"Yeah something bad just happened to the original Lugia though," Lugia said looking worried. She wiped the sweat off of her face and stared at the fire for a moment.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"SHould we go look for him?" she inquired, looking worried.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:47 PM
"Yeah if you want to come, you don't have to you know," Lugia looked out into the distance. She was starting to feel that she needed to find him. She felt that there was evil at work.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"I know," she said, "I WANT to."

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:51 PM
"Ok where should we start?" Lugia asked.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:58 PM
"Dunno," Moonlight shrugged, Whenever you feel, I guess."

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Lugia looked at Steven. "That guy was starting to creep me out," Lugia said. She started off in the direction of the forest.

youngotaku
November 26th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Mewey had sonce fallen asleep...and Mewisis was there again.He was playing with a pokemon that looked like lugias origanal and a happy trainer.Then there was a flash of light,screams,and crys.And then there was nothing...

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Lugia suddenly panicked. She turned around and around looking everywhere. She fell to the ground. "That's it," Lugia said. "The scientists knew."

youngotaku
November 26th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"Knew...Knew What?"mewey said,yawning.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 06:50 PM
"They were like a Team themselves, they knew that after a while we must meet up with our original and listen to whatever they said. So, if they made multiple clones of the same pokemon, captured that pokemon, and forced them to do their bidding then they could have an unstoppable army," Lugia said. "And I fear my original has been captured."

Electric Hero
November 26th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"your original?? .... being captured??! I can't believe that!, the original Lugia is even more stronger than Ho-oh! maybe you just were..... dreaming?" I said to Lugia.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 07:56 PM
"Maybe but still they may not have captured him with a pokeball but I just have an intence feeling," Lugia said. She looked at the ground. What if it was a dream? What if it wasn't?

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Moonlight closed her eyes, listening to their thoughts. Suddenly, she remembered something.

"This pokemon'll be great for spying!" a scientist said. "Since we put in some DNA from a Psycic trainer, it should have the ability to read minds, disappear, and create forcefields, something the original never did!"

"It was not a dream," she said, looking at Lugia, "It was real.

Lugialuver
November 27th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Lugia looked at the other pokemon, "So must we seek out our originals? Because I will go and find mine, if he is captured or not."

Electric Hero
November 27th, 2004, 12:21 PM
"I don't think my original is something famous... because.... we are both Pikachu, but I swore to find my original, so I will go and look after him. But, if each one of us is going to find to its original one, we are going away to separate, right? or we are going to go all with which it is going to find to its own original one?" I said looking at Moonlight and at Lugia

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 01:18 PM
"My original is dead," Moonlight sighed, "He died in the explosion, because he was in the lab.

Lugialuver
November 28th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Lugia looked at Moonlight... "I am sorry," Lugia said. "Well I will go if someone comes with me or not or we could all go together," Lugia said. She was starting to feel agitated and wanted to leave right away.

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 01:26 PM
"oh..... so sorry Moonlight, I didn't knew................." I told Moonlight "Luiga, if you want, I can come with ya" I said to Lugia

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 01:27 PM
"my origanal has left this world he is in space..."

Lugialuver
November 28th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Lugia looked to the others. "You all may come if you wish and Lightning I will help you find your original..." Lugia said.

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 02:47 PM
"thank you Lugia, and I think I will need help, like my original is not a legendary, it will be hard to find" I said to Lugia

Lugialuver
November 28th, 2004, 03:07 PM
"Well lets get to it," Lugia said.

(hey I am joining as a Rocket member... Will somebody else be a Team member also... I always have to do it alone, or you could be a scientist)

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 04:32 PM
OOC: I will be an magma member
"I will help too!"

Lugialuver
November 28th, 2004, 06:55 PM
(thanks Paige!!! I am always an evil person to bring out the evil side of me... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)