• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
  • (In this RP, you play a cloned Pokemon. Mewtwo IS excepted.)
    Plot: You, a cloned Pokemon, lived in a lab. You have never been outside before, and are comfortable with your life. Though they do tests on you, you are perfectly happy. Then something terrible happens. An explosion happened in the lab. It could've been a cloned Pokemon gone mad, or an assault by a Team. You, and the rest of the cloned Pokemon are okay, but now you are in the wild, where you have to be wary of trainers, and other wild Pokemon.

Fill out this form

Name:
    Type:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Name:Moonlight
    Type: Espeon
    Other Info: Was attached to the scientist who studdied her. Her cloner, a larger Espeon, died in the crash. Funny, she is smaller compared to her Cloner. Because of this, she has been studied very frequently.The scientist who she was attatched to wasn't found, meaning he could've died, of lived. Around her neck is a collar, a tracking collar. All clones have it around their neck.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • (Okay)

Moonlight opened her eyes. She forgot why she was here instead of in her exhibit. She meows painfully as she tries to get up. A large bruise could be felt across her left side of her body. Suddnely, she cries out in fear. Where was she? This wasn't the testing room, nor was it the cloning room, she was, outside, a place she had never been.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The Espeon sighs. The collar is bound tightly to her neck, but the beeping sounds could be heard. Funny, she thought as she listened. They were begginning to beep slower and slower. The air felt clean in her lungs, not that the air in the exhibit wasn't clean, it just sat in the place untill they opened the door. The sunlight was much brighter.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    (Yeah I just joined... Ok um here I go...)

Name:Lugia
    Type: Lugia
    Other info: (I just like calling my character Lugia)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back