• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have anyone watch every Pokemon Series?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    I was wondering if anyone watch every Pokemon series all the way to Sinnoh Region, well as movies?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I've seen every episode of Original, Orange Islands, and Battle Frontier. I've seen about one quarter to a half of everything else.

Ive seen every movie save for the last couple at least twice.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've watched every single episode except for the latest new ones mainly because I don't like that Gible or Dawn.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    I want to watch them but how do I? I left watching it on TV long ago, due to studies and all (timing mismatch). Now they are again showing it but they are already in Diamond & Pearl season. How do I watch from where I left :( ? Watching online is too slow. I can't even buy them, no source here. Where can I buy online?

I still remember it started on April 12, some year when I was kid. And I missed the 1st episode and started from the 2nd episode (though I watched when it repeated)...Didn't thought that time I'd get so crazy for this!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm still on Advanced (yes, I'm very far behind. :P). The DP seasons doesn't really interest me that much.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I have! I need a life! XD I've been a fan since the beginning. Pokemon is technically my life. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    I have.. Except for a few episodes in Johto that I accidently skipped (about 7...), didn't miss anything important though...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I guess i've kinda watched every episode, movie, and special! (I have no social life LOL) Well ive just been watching ever since I was a kid... Ive got every movie and about half the series on my computer :D

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I watched every episode ('Cept the banned ones) but that's just been by a week-by-week Saturday morning thing. It came on a few times at 7PM when it came on Cartoon Network in 2006 I believe so I stayed home a few times from there. I don't most episodes more time than once (The premiere) and that's it.

Back