• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

booster draft in Mineola LI NY

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    I'm looking to start a tcg booster draft

anybody who lives on long island or who might be willing to commute let me know, my email is [email protected], aim is Korpocalypse, or pm me here

Hopefully with alot of responses we would be able to have one this coming weekend, 8/6 thru 8/8

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I have a corrected shadowless Vulpix from the base set. I understand they were mass produced with the HP50 error and only in much later prints did they correct it. Is the corrected version limited and rare? If so, what do you think it's worth? Any help would be appreciated.

Just a bit of extra information. I can't find the corrected Vulpix anywhere on the net, not on ebay, not even an image. I'm sure it's genuine as I have two copies.

Thanks.

Back