• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FeatherOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    FeatherOnline is a 2d-MORPG.

I am currently looking for:
    2 mappers
    1 admin
    6 developers (making items,spells and maps with the editor)
    1 co owner (once i can see you are dedicated the the game i give you an application)

Any help is appreciated :)

anyone? :( i would really appreciate any help all the jobs are easy i have a editor for all of them and 90% of the editors are new user friendly

Last edited:

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    u need 2 talk like a real person not like u do, and use capitals

Also you need to post in the correct section.
    Also proof of work may help, because I guarantee you have nothing done.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    Theres some proof im working on the first leveling dungeon now
    and no need to be so offensive v_v
    but yeah your somewhat right i dont have THAT much done considering i just got the clients source done with editing

Attachments

• FeatherOnline
      untitled.png
      62.9 KB · Views: 53

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • Theres some proof im working on the first leveling dungeon now
    and no need to be so offensive v_v
    but yeah your somewhat right i dont have THAT much done considering i just got the clients source done with editing

Pay no mind to him, he is a bit stubborn and likes to find things to throw acid at. This thread used to belong in the game Development Team Recruitment Tread, but I'm now unable to locate it. You should post a thread about your game in the Drawing Board and include what help you need on it.

cesa

Teh Game Developah
    Years
  • Hmm, you're working with eclipse. Nice, I am a nice eclipse dev and I am certainly capable of doing NPCs, Items, Spells, Classes and such. You can see any of screenshots in a current eclipse game I am doing. Go here https://finalfantasyonline.forumotion.com/ and see the anouncments and updates topic that contains an screenshot. I am also capable of mapping. (I am Chuchoide there)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Yeah, this thread would belong in the Drawing Board if it met that section's requirements... In the meantime:

FeatherOnline

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back