• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Season 3 DVD box sets may get released?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
  • Well, we can only hope so. We all know they were released all those years ago indavidualy in volumes, same as Season 1 and 2, but those seasons have come out again in box sets.

I contacted Viz Media to ask when the will re-release Season 3/4/7/8 on to box sets as the other seasons have been released on box sets.

This is the reply I got:
    here's what our VE dept had to report "They have been released previously only as episodics.

Well duh we know this and the other reply was:

Elements is the latest combination of various episodes from Seasons 1-8. Lately, there hasn't been enough demand for boxsets...

Who wants elements dvds grrr.

So If you really would like Viz to carry on releasing the seasons I strongly recommend we DEMAND them for it.

I know I would love to watch Season 3 again and I was really hopeing the dvd would have come out after HG/SS was released.

Viz Twitter is: VIZ_Media

If you have twitter send them a message with @VIZ_Media and ask them for it, they may not contact you back as they are busy but that doesnt mean they will not see the message, if enough people Demand it they will release them.

So lets work as a team and bombared them with messages to there inbox @'s so they see how many people want them to be released and support it.

Thank you :D

:::EDIT:::

Im shcoked that this thread has no replys, so If you have done this Idea I have come up with please reply/comment, then it will show hamy people are intrested on these dvds and not actualy downloading them and stealing them.
    Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i think this is a good idea because i have been waiting for the johto box sets to come out since orange islands came out and they just skipped to battle frontier to diamond and pearl. who cares about those seasons they suck i wanna see johto.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hasn't johto already been released as a box set? I know Mast Quest has, it had 2 box sets (first half of mast quest and the other half)...
    And if you want to own the episodes then just get the volumes or whatever?
    edit: i looked it up, johto journeys hasn't been released on a box set but as I said, master quest does!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    yeah but that would be more money to buy the volumes. they have to release box sets because you cant buy certin volumes anymore.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    yeah but that would be more money to buy the volumes. they have to release box sets because you cant buy certin volumes anymore.
    Well they are really old volumes, you could get them all off the net for at least £1 each! Which I think would actually be cheaper =P! If you wanna watch the episodes go onto the offical episode, they are adding johto champions and journeys episodes (this isn't against the rules because its an offical site =P)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Lol, well then just look around ebay or amazon then, there are alot of good deals!

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    There's a lot of Japanese DVDs, there currently in the current arc at this time.
    I also prefer the box art.

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
  • I'd also love to help, I love johto they are one of my fav seasons, but do you think they would want to release them with the spanish dub too? In the past when pokemon was starting and the hit anime was just starting, they released VHS sets in a lot of countries with their respective dubs. But when they moved to dvd there haven't been region 4 dvds except for some movies. That's not fair for me and other fans, I love the spanish dubs those are the ones I'm used to hear and since I grew up watchin pokemon, hearing it in English is not the same, I have a dvd region 1 from the first season and although is the same anime, I prefer to hear them in my native language, and they are a lot more expensive when they are imported. You guys think its possible they want to release them in spanish region 1 & 4 too?

Back