• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have five fingers or four and a thumb?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No, the title isn't actually what the question is, but you can answer it if you want. Actually, don't answer the title question, it was a childhood saying, and if you answer just that, it's spam, so don't. :)

Anyways! Are your fingers long, or short/stubby? Maybe you'd prefer it if your fingers looked different to how they are? And... do you wear rings, or have you worn rings on them?

Mine are long and skinny. :) And! I wear a ring on my right middle finger and have done so since December 2006, iirc. I love it cause it's pretty <3

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You have four fingers and a thumb, I can't believe everyone doesn't know that already :/

My fingers are average, but if I had to say, they're more on the long, skinny side than the stubby side.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • i have 1 finger, an index finger, a ring finger, a pinky, and a thumb

what a dumb thread topic rofl

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Mine are ... kinda ... normal...I guess? I suppose I wouldn't really know, only that they seem pretty in place relative to my hand and arms and look fine. Oh, and I don't wear rings. I am more of a necklace person, if anything. I have three finger-- Oh snap! *Warps back to the mothership*

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Mines are medium...Normal..I'm not sure, maybe I should compare with other fingers ? xD
    But I like how they look, would have prefered if they were longer, a lil longer though x3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Four and a thumb, bro.

My hands are big for my body size, and my wrists are smaller than normal. That and longish, medium width fingers allows for some decent piano potential.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I've got dainty little lady hands with slender, not really long/not really short fingers. My nails naturally look nice and on rare occasions people actually ask me where I get them done, to which I reply "I don't do those sorts of silly things, they just look like that".

Lol, I can kind of picture my fingers having that gnarly cartoon witch look when I'm old X3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Long and skinny with fat thumbs. I don't were any rings right now because...well...I don't like rings...or jewlery for that matter.

Back