PDA

View Full Version : A more advanced persocom...

Midori Chi
November 17th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Plot

If you've read or seen the DVDs of Chobits, you may be interested in this...
As you know...The ending was happy...But now...it's been many years later and the persocoms have been WAY improved! They now have super powers! This may sound a little dorky, but not to me! Anyway...You can play as a made up persocom or/and a master of a persocom...So...there's evil programmed persocoms too...and so they want to destroy...

Here's your form if it's a persocom...

Name:
programmed age:
looks:
programmed personality:
powers:
looks of persocom ears:
good or evil:

Happy rp-ing!

Ashlee_Simpson
November 17th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Name: Kokaroku
programmed age:14
looks: black hair,green neon shirt,blue jeans,black boots.
programmed personality: funny
powers: water,eirth,& wind
looks of persocom ears: like an elf's ears
good or evil: good(du'h)
Female
i cant wait for this to start,yay! i'm so happy :D

Terra_Theory
November 18th, 2004, 09:52 AM
oh this sounds cool,i'm a big fan of Chobits.can i join?

Name: Yashoahma
programmed age: 13
looks: a hat,sun glassed,dark red hair,black shirt with fire on it,dark blue jeans,shoes
programmed personality: mean,unfriendly
powers: fire,drakness
looks of persocom ears: really long,longer then an elfs
good or evil: evil

Midori Chi
November 18th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Yay! 2 members! Thanx 4 joining! And if you wanna know...I want itleast 2 more people till we can start....

Terra_Theory
November 18th, 2004, 06:35 PM
come on people, join,i want to get this started

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 18th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I might as well join.

Name: Katinkainkabagovenanana(Kink for short)
programmed age: 14
looks: (ill tell you at your house,TrapD)
programmed personality:
powers: Ice
looks of persocom ears: like a humans but pointy
good or evil: good

EDIT:Hey TrapD,how come you haven't made a person??

Midori Chi
November 19th, 2004, 05:43 PM
ooc:Omigosh! I can't believe (Raven) joined! Thanx!!! Now just one more person....

Burne Starcofski
November 20th, 2004, 08:33 AM
I'm in, I wait a month for each new Chobits!

Name: Burne
programmed age: 15
looks: Polarized Sunglasses, wavy black hair, green sweatshirt, dark navy jeans, white BBall shoes
programmed personality: Helpful, Loner
powers: Electricity
looks of persocom ears: Slightly point at the midsection.
good or evil: good

Midori Chi
November 20th, 2004, 08:44 AM
ooc:Whoohoo! We can start now...Do you want ME to start it or do I have any volunteers?

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 20th, 2004, 01:07 PM
ooc:Whoohoo! We can start now...Do you want ME to start it or do I have any volunteers?
I think you should start,TrapD57.

Midori Chi
November 21st, 2004, 10:55 AM
ooc:All right! First of all,here's my character....

Name:Katrina
programmed age:19
looks:long white hair(like Chii's)light green thin strapped dress(like Chii"s)barefoot
programmed personality:mature,can look up anything faster than a second,serious
powers:can make illusions and has phycic
looks of persocom ears:looks like cat ears
good or evil:good

Allright!Here's the beginning!

IC: The city was full of walking people all with persocoms by thier sides,and instructing them where to go. There in the bank,were many yells of,"That money's not yours!" or "Help! Where's a good persocom when you need one?!" Katrina was a good persocom,without any owner by her side,and was looking for a good job for a persocom. She was out in the city herself,and heard the yelling at the Greenstone Bank. She said to herself,"Why not?" and went inside the bank to get the builing's money back.

ooc:I'll start you off with that!

Ashlee_Simpson
November 21st, 2004, 08:59 PM
"Ok,thanks big brother!" *Wow,who would'ev known that me,Kokaroku,is Santas lil sister*
OOC:sorry thats all i'ev got

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 22nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
OOC:Umm,that doesn't get me any where Torpedo.

Midori Chi
November 23rd, 2004, 05:08 PM
ooc:Hee hee! Yeah! Er....are you guys gonna start or not?

Burne Starcofski
November 24th, 2004, 08:06 AM
(I don't quite know how to start, I haven't seen the end yet.)

Midori Chi
November 24th, 2004, 05:09 PM
ooc:Oh! Well...the ending doesn't matter...If you know what a persocom is,than you're fine!

ic:As Katrina stepped inside the bank,there was basiclly fire everywhere. There was a persocom,wearing black,red hair,black top and skirt,and red boots with black strips on the side. This persocom was apparently an evil persocom. Katrina said,"Take this!" She made an illusion of that persocom's most fear and the evil persocom suffered in fright and ended up dropping the bag of money and ran away.

Terra_Theory
November 26th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Yashoahma walked into the bank and sees the persocom."Who are you and what are you doing here?" *points a gun at the persocom*

Ashlee_Simpson
November 26th, 2004, 11:24 AM
I(Kokaroku) walk into the bank to find two persocom's standing there,one pointing a gun at the other. "Umm,whats going on."I asked.*Is she being robed?*I thought as I waited for some one to say something.

Terra_Theory
November 26th, 2004, 11:31 AM
IC:"I don't know,I was asking her the same thing."

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 26th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Katinkainkabagovenanana walks in to see whats going on."Okay,why are y'all just standing around??"

Midori Chi
November 26th, 2004, 07:05 PM
ic: Katrina saw a persocom point a gun at her and said,"What are you and what are you doing here?" I responded,"I was just saving the bank from a robbery. (hands the money to the nearest banker at the counter)My name is Katrina"

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 30th, 2004, 06:26 PM
IC:"Oh,well if thats it,I'm Katinkainkabagovenanana,But plz,call me Kink for sort :D .Are you,Katrina,a hero??"

Midori Chi
December 1st, 2004, 04:57 PM
ooc:Who are you talking to? I'm talking to 128910's character.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 3rd, 2004, 10:41 AM
OOC:Oops,I forgot to say I was pointing a gun,too.Sorry for the missunderstanding.

Terra_Theory
December 7th, 2004, 11:35 AM
ic: Katrina saw a persocom point a gun at her and said,"What are you and what are you doing here?" I responded,"I was just saving the bank from a robbery. (hands the money to the nearest banker at the counter)My name is Katrina"
*starts laughing*-"Oh sorry"-*puts gun away*-"Hi,my name is Yashoahma,Nice to meet you Katrina.I hope you don't mind me asking,but,who made you?"

Ashlee_Simpson
December 7th, 2004, 11:38 AM
"Oh,so you were saveing the bank,ok.So its Katrina,Yashoahma,and you are?"

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 7th, 2004, 11:41 AM
"The name is Katinkainkabagovenanana,but you can call me Kink for short.So,what do we do now??"

*weird* :confused:

Ashlee_Simpson
December 7th, 2004, 11:43 AM
OOC:I think we should wait for trap-door57 to come back.

Terra_Theory
December 7th, 2004, 11:45 AM
ooc:i think we should wait for her,too.

Midori Chi
December 8th, 2004, 06:50 PM
ooc:Konichiwa! I'm back! And...now that we all know each other...You'll find out soon!

ic: Katrina smiled. She took a deep breath and said,"Mr. Ueda did...the creator of Chobits..." Katrina was happy to know the other persocoms weren't going to kill her. She started to walk out the bank's door. She said," Well, I'll think I'll be going now..." Then, she paused. 'Wait!" She said. "Before Mr. Ueda died, he wanted me to search for some "good" programmed persoocoms to save Tokyo for him. So...are any of you interested?"

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 9th, 2004, 12:25 PM
IC:*Looks in To-Do book,theres nothing in it* "Sure,why not?? I have nothin better to do any ways,lol"

Midori Chi
December 9th, 2004, 05:29 PM
ic: Katrina smiled at Katinka. "Allright! Follow me. The building awaits....Anyone else?"

Ashlee_Simpson
December 10th, 2004, 11:40 AM
IC:Sure,lets save this planet!

Terra_Theory
December 10th, 2004, 11:42 AM
ic:i guess i could go with yall.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 10th, 2004, 01:47 PM
OOC: *waits for trap-door57 to come back*

Midori Chi
December 12th, 2004, 04:32 PM
ooc:*comes running in* "I'm here!"

ic: Katrina was happy. She then started to lead the way. When all got to the area, there was but land. Katrina stared at the ground for a moment and then said,"We are going to be building....I already have all the utensils and....we can use are powers to help too...."

otakugirl14
December 23rd, 2004, 01:56 PM
Name: Lisette
programmed age: 12
looks: long, brown hair, bright blue eyes, thin, tall, and is often seen wearing gothic-like dresses (much like Dark Chii's)
programmed personality: Friendly and outgoing, and is always smiling. She'll gladly give anybody a hug if they need one.
powers: Telekinises (levitation)
looks of persocom ears: much Like Chii's, and they rest on the top of her head like cat ears.
good or evil: Good, of course!

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 09:18 AM
ooc:Cool! Now it's sorta like Elda and Freya!(You may not know who Elda and Freya are...you'll find out soon!) Thanx SO much 4 joining!

otakugirl14
December 24th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Lisette wandered the streets, her owner letting her roam around for a while. She was making a paper butterfly fly around with her telikenises, giggling happily to herself.

She turned and saw a group of persecoms, and came over, the paper butterfly resting on her shoulder. She went to Kartina and smiled. "Whatcha doing?" She asked, smiling.

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 09:37 AM
ooc: Yay! She started!

ic: Katrina said to her,"We are about to build our home as the S.H.P.T. .....You look like a persocom...hm....would you like to join us?"

otakugirl14
December 24th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Lisette nodded vigorously and smiled. She made the butterfly land on Katrina's nose, and Lisette giggled.

Midori Chi
December 24th, 2004, 10:37 AM
ic:Katrina giggled back. Then she said,"Just to let you know, S.H.P.T. stands for Super Hero Persocom Team...Let's start building!"

otakugirl14
December 24th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"Um..." Lisette stepped back slightly. "I... I probably won't be of much help." She said softly, blushing. "I'd just ruin everything, probably."

Midori Chi
December 25th, 2004, 03:47 PM
ic: Katrina gave her a questioned look. "Why? Are your powers...bad?"

otakugirl14
December 25th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"I..." She stuttered, blushing. "They aren't bad, I just have trouble maintaining large or heavy objects." She muttered, looking at her feet.

Midori Chi
December 28th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Bad news....(Raven) quit! ....As well as 128910! *sobs* otakugirl14....I hope you know we're the only ones playing on this rp now....should we stop?

otakugirl14
December 28th, 2004, 06:12 PM
aak! well, sure, it wouldn't be as much fun, lol. XD

Midori Chi
December 29th, 2004, 12:52 PM
OOC: Alright...*shouts*MONITOR! PLEASE CLOSE THIS!