• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I introduce Myself, Joey

joeyijoeyi

Poison Monotype - SS
Years
  • Hello Everyone!
    I have some experience in forums, so I know tons of tags. But there's no need in this forum because they're all up there ^^.

Hey guys! My name is Joey! I like Pokemon! I have a lot of Pokemon games.

Ruby x1
    Sapphire x1
    Fire Red x1
    Leaf Green x3
    Diamond x3
    Pearl x1
    Platinum x2
    Soul Silver x2

I currently am speed running through Soul Silver! Check that out in my signature :) Just note that English isn't my first language so be patient! Thanks, guys!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Youngster Joey :

My Minezumi is top rate Minezumi ! You get what I'm saying ? Click ... click...

Well, anyways, have fun on PC ! I can see you have a lot of Pokemon Games, perhaps you can join a Challenge in the Challenge Forum ! ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • So, like, is your Rattata in the top percentage of Rattata? Because if it is, that would be awesome. :D

Anyways, welcome to our little insane corner of the Internet, have fun, don't eat strange things you find on the ground, and remember to ask the sweet people with the colorful usernames if you need help. ;P

Years
  • So, like, is your Rattata in the top percentage of Rattata? Because if it is, that would be awesome. :D

Anyways, welcome to our little insane corner of the Internet, have fun, don't eat strange things you find on the ground, and remember to ask the sweet people with the colorful usernames if you need help. ;P

I lol'd at this.

Anyway, welcome to PC. Enjoy your time here and be active, Joey.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Rattata is an awesome pokemon >.>
    You almost have as many games as I do, Joey! I have all the older ones though and only one of each, so.

Welcome to Pokecommunity. Make sure to follow the rules and don't be a stranger.

Back