• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here.... sort of

Heatran_

Fire Blast
Years
  • Hey all! :D As the title says, this is my first time being here. I can definitely say it's much larger than the previous forum I was on.

A little bit about me... well, I come from another forum, first of all. However, I left and came here... Why I left? Well, I was doing a gym battle against another member, and we had a good battle. I was winning, and then he fled suddenly. I originally thought because he knew there was no way he was going to win. However, I was wrong. He later VM'ed me and accussed me of hacks, and I admit to it and say yes, but my stats were legit and it would've been the same if I actually EV trained them. However, he still decided to blacklist me, and I didn't like that... :( Honestly, what is wrong with hacked Pokemon as long as the stats are legit? That's what I thought to myself. So, I left that forum for that reason. Then, I googled "Pokemon community" and found this website. I looked over the battle rules prior to joining, and saw that I was able to use hacked Pokemon as long as I say I'm doing so and the stats are legal. So, I thought that's cool and decided to join. Looking forward to battles here. ;)

I'm pretty easygoing and easy to get along with, I generally don't like to pick fights with others. I've been told I'm funny, so I guess I can add that in there lol.

I really look forward to battling here and having fun :D I love how it's a big community, but it may take some getting used to for this big forum ^_^;

Also, I love Heatran. He's the best <3

I also love certain music like Power Metal bands like DragonForce and I just so happen to have a Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3. I personally love playing SSFIV (Super Street Fighter IV) on PS3 and Xbox, and brawl's fun on Wii.

A th-th-th-th-th-that's all folks!

Lulz... corny I know. xD Thanks for reading! (Y)

Heatran_

Fire Blast
    Years
  • Thanks guys for the welcome =] I think I'll stay here for a pretty long while. Seems really fun ^^ diverse group of members means more battles :D

And yeah.... I was sorry about it too, that's why I left. I was there for more than 2 years but the blacklisting just killed it =/

Heatran_

Fire Blast
    Years
  • Thank you guys very much :)

And another thing I'd like to throw out there, I happen to be good at brawl, pretty good in SSFIV, and decent in Pokemon xD

I can't wait to battle with you guys <3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

*throws sand in your eyes and runs away*

Yeah, I'm surprised we endorse hacked Pokémon at all here at PC, even if they do have perfectly legit statistics. Where's the fun in battling if you just cheat to get perfect IVs and such? >: Oh well, perhaps that's why I'm not a Wi-Fi moderator. I like it here in NU/W where it's cozy and warm... :3

You sound like quite the guy, my fellow charred-rock. Hope ya have some fun. o/

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    suuuuuuuuuuuup man! welcome and remember, never be like me hahahah 3 infractoins but I stayed clean after that hahahahah seriously, welcome and winners dont use drugs!

Heatran_

Fire Blast
    Years
  • I'll try to post quite a bit here, since it sounds really cool xD

I'll be sure to try joining the leagues and getting into battling =]

Now to find that thread... xD

Btw, thanks a lot for the welcome =D and lulz, don't worry I won't/don't use drugs eva (Y)

Back