• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can see your future.....

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Do you believe in fortune tellings and horoscopes?
    I don't but I find it odd that all my fortune tellings say that I'm going to die when I'm 20. And I got the same fortune tellings from 3 separate continents :/ And my horoscopes say something bad is going to happen in the future xD

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • They keep it very subjective and try to say things that can relate to anyone (but word is so it sounds less obvious) so you will think they're real.

I don't believe in psychic powers. Not for the most part anyway.

Hold on. Let me say this.

I won't say they're real, or fake. I will say that I just lean towards them being fake.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well one Horoscope an future prediction my friend had read to me from a girls magazine about something was SO true at that time so I don't even know anymore :|. But still could be a coincidence but that's seems unlikely.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • I don't really beleive in that sort of stuff, though still like to see whats is supposedly going to happen for fun. But my future will change based on decisions I make, so I don't beleive other people can know

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I really don't believe in fortune telling. I find it strangely hilarious to read what my fortune is supposed to be and then have the predictions turn out to be totally wrong.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I believe there are people who can see the future and can communicate with spirits, but they've been absolutely drowned out by scammers and con artists.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Now this is something I don't believe in. [Fortune Telling]

I do believe that the fate is written in the stars. I just don't like the generalization of it being when you're born.

Years
  • I somewhat do believe the horoscopes. Sometimes... very rarely I am in the situation from my own horoscope.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Wouldn't the ability to predict the future deny the existence of parallel worlds? So no I don't believe in fortune telling especially horoscopes, since different things are going to happen to different people.

Back