• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite episode?

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
  • Do you have any particular episode which is your favorite? I have four. The first one is the Pikahuna episode, you know the one with the pack of Pikachus in season 1. The second one is Snow way out but I gotta admit that I was in the beginning confused that Charizard was still a Charmander :P. The third one is Charizard Chills when Ash finally get some respect from Charizard and my last favorite episode is Cutting the Ties that Bind when Sceptile finally fix his broken heart and learns the attacks again.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I have many favorites but for some reason i can never go past the very first episode... im a real softy for it.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I have many favorites but for some reason i can never go past the very first episode... im a real softy for it.

Me too. The first episode was the best, IMO. Another episode I liked was when Charizard and Articuno battled! forgot its name

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
  • My favorite is probably Wherefore art thou, Pokemon? which has the two Nidoran in the Romeo and Juliet storyline. I thought the town was so pretty when I was little and always loved the end cuz it made me think Ash and Misty were gonna get married xD

I also always liked The Pokemon Scent-Sation and Pokemon Fashion Flash, because I had them both on VHS and watched them all the time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I loved the first one, I liked a lot more, but I don't remember the titles of them D:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • I have several.
    Pokemon I Choose You
    The Chikorita Rescue
    Houndoom's Special Delivery
    A Full Course Tag Battle
    Staging A Heroes Welcome
    Pruning A Passel of Pals
    Strategy With A Smile
    Leading A Stray

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Oh gosh. Too many favorites. My top four would be the ones that made me cry every time I have seen them or ones that made me laugh. Let's see.

Charizard Chills
    Charizard's Burning Ambition
    The Tower of Terror
    Holy Matrimony

Charizard episodes sure are the best. Also ones to mention:

Hour of the Houndour
    The Case of the K-9 Caper
    Houndoom's Special Delivery
    The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
    The Wayward Wobbuffet

I'm sure there's many more that I like, but those are kind of my top favorites. In other words, I really look forward to watching them as I re-watch the series.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • My favorite two episodes would have to be Pikachu's goodbye, because the ending is so adorable~ along with the song! Along with Ditto's Mysterious Mansion, because Deplica and her ditto are amazing. Yesh, both are from the first season.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    Hmmmm, this is tough- I like so many of them, but I really like that long chain of episodes in the first season - I don't really remember their titles and I'm too lazy to look them up, but the ones where Ash & co. are on that cruise ship and the whole thing sinks and then they wind up marooned in the ocean, but they make the gyarados angry and are swept off to an island that turns out to be a theme park. Wow that was a long sentence. I think that I really liked it because it had a longer plotline than the other episodes, so I got more into it, and also I loved the part where the pokémon were stranded without their owners, and they all became friends. It was sweet :)

Also, I love the Holy Matrimony episode, because James is and will always be awesome. Jessie and James FTW!!

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • It's been a long while since I religiously watched the Animé but I think "Bye Bye Butterfree" (that's what it's called, yeah?) will always be one that sticks in my mind. It made me truly sad as a child, but I liked that Butterfree found love. o.o There's also the episode where Ash makes friends with the Ghost trio pokemon in Lavender Tower. And he becomes a Ghost himself... Or something. Oh and of course the first episode.

I'll probably think of more later, that I loved. And then want to watch them again. D:

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • Every episode except the season ending good bye episodes...

I hate goodbyes... i hated it with misty, tracey,may,max,dawn and whoever else you can manage into a goodbye list =/

I get sooo sucked into the region their on that moving on is difficult.

not to mension pokemon goodbyes like buterfree,charizard, pigeot and others.

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • "Abra and the physic pokemon ":K
    It's a love hate thing

I've always had a fear of dolls and this increased it like 200x
    I loved the whole episode to bits cause i was so scared of it cause of Sabrina's creepy doll child :K

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Island of the Giant Pokemon, Bye Bye Butterfree, and Volcanic Panic

I like the Island of the Giant Pokemon because I got to watch everyone's Pokemon communicate with each other xD

Bye Bye Butterfree was so sad, hell I still tear up whenever I watch it.

Volcanic Panic because it was awesome to see Ash's Charizard actually fighting,

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    the first episode is the best no doubt
    qu and fits perfectly to what the world is
    obviously based on the pokemon video game.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I REALLY want to say it was when Misty left... but I care for my well being...

But then so, I'd have to say I like all the DP episodes the same. Gible Get sticks out in my mind.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i actually liked the battle frontier ones. especially the last ones where ash battles regice and brandon's other pokemon.

Back