• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parasite Eve 3???

amisterlux

Banned
Years
  • Does anyone know anything about PE3 or when it is supposed to come out? I loved PE2 and I am dying for the 3rd one but all I have heard so far is rumors and seen a few pics...so if you know anything, please let me know.

Thanks and take care,
    Lux

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • it's set for a winter release in japan but i don't think there is a release date yet for america or europe.
    I've never actually heard about the parasite eve series until the announcement of 3rd birthday which i thought looked quite amazing. Might try out the first 2.

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • Cool. Thanks for the update...But if I were you, I would skip the first Parasite Eve and go right to the 2nd one...it's AMAZING...the first one, not so great. But after you play the 2nd one, you can go back and play the first just to get the story...it's got a very good story. I think you will like it a lot! ^_^

Back