PDA

View Full Version : Johnny's Quest To Fill the Dex!

Johnny™
August 16th, 2010, 03:58 PM
I'm on a mission to complete the national dex, and I need your help!

Basically I'm breaking it in to four parts, for convenience. Since I've yet to complete the R/B/Y dex, that seems like a pretty good place to start.

In return for trading me the missing pokemon, I can offer my breeding services, EV'ing services, Items, TMs whatever you may need. Just be patient with me.

Now for what I am in need of to complete my first 151:

Weedle
Ekans
Ninetails
Hitmonlee
Scyther
Pinsir
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Porygon
Omanyte
Kabuto
Mew

Once I get these I will post what I need to complete the 2nd Gen.

Lieutenant Unstable
August 16th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Hmmm....ok, I can definitely give you a Scyther, and if I have the evolution stones necessary, I can give you a Vaporeon and Jolteon, or just give you the Jolteon I already have. :) When I get my AR, I can clone you an (event) Mew.

Trope
August 17th, 2010, 06:36 AM
I can get you Ekans and Weedle, as well as Pinsir and Scyther. I'll check on my stone supply and see what I can do about a Ninetales as well.

darknesz555
August 17th, 2010, 05:59 PM
I can get you a Ninetails, hitmonlee, pinsir, porygon,omanyte, and kabuto if you want ....VM me or PM me :)

Johnny™
August 17th, 2010, 07:40 PM
Hmmm....ok, I can definitely give you a Scyther, and if I have the evolution stones necessary, I can give you a Vaporeon and Jolteon, or just give you the Jolteon I already have. :) When I get my AR, I can clone you an (event) Mew.

That'd be tight. I decided to stop being lazy and caught a scyther the other day but the rest sounds good. PM me and let me know ;)

I can get you Ekans and Weedle, as well as Pinsir and Scyther. I'll check on my stone supply and see what I can do about a Ninetales as well.

Sick. Vulpix is a headache. I've been trying to get one off the gts but everyone wants Darkrais and nonsense lmao. PM me!

I can get you a Ninetails, hitmonlee, pinsir, porygon,omanyte, and kabuto if you want ....VM me or PM me :)

I'm about to PM you since you're actually online.