• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johnny's Quest To Fill the Dex!

Johnny™

Office addict
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    I'm on a mission to complete the national dex, and I need your help!

Basically I'm breaking it in to four parts, for convenience. Since I've yet to complete the R/B/Y dex, that seems like a pretty good place to start.

In return for trading me the missing pokemon, I can offer my breeding services, EV'ing services, Items, TMs whatever you may need. Just be patient with me.

Now for what I am in need of to complete my first 151:

Weedle
    Ekans
    Ninetails
    Hitmonlee
    Scyther
    Pinsir
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    Porygon
    Omanyte
    Kabuto
    Mew

Once I get these I will post what I need to complete the 2nd Gen.

Last edited:

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • Hmmm....ok, I can definitely give you a Scyther, and if I have the evolution stones necessary, I can give you a Vaporeon and Jolteon, or just give you the Jolteon I already have. :) When I get my AR, I can clone you an (event) Mew.

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
  • I can get you Ekans and Weedle, as well as Pinsir and Scyther. I'll check on my stone supply and see what I can do about a Ninetales as well.

Years
  • I can get you a Ninetails, hitmonlee, pinsir, porygon,omanyte, and kabuto if you want ....VM me or PM me :)

Johnny™

Office addict
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2012
    Hmmm....ok, I can definitely give you a Scyther, and if I have the evolution stones necessary, I can give you a Vaporeon and Jolteon, or just give you the Jolteon I already have. :) When I get my AR, I can clone you an (event) Mew.

That'd be tight. I decided to stop being lazy and caught a scyther the other day but the rest sounds good. PM me and let me know ;)

I can get you Ekans and Weedle, as well as Pinsir and Scyther. I'll check on my stone supply and see what I can do about a Ninetales as well.

Sick. Vulpix is a headache. I've been trying to get one off the gts but everyone wants Darkrais and nonsense lmao. PM me!

I can get you a Ninetails, hitmonlee, pinsir, porygon,omanyte, and kabuto if you want ....VM me or PM me :)

I'm about to PM you since you're actually online.

Back