PDA

View Full Version : Poke-Requests!

.::t w i l i g h t::.
November 21st, 2004, 08:53 PM
I have nothing to draw... So I'll do art requests! 2 at a time, here's an example (it's one of my best.) If you look down in the corner...
http://zapchu.com/poteto/pictures/74.png
Rules:
- 2 at a time
- Do not edit my pictures! EVER!
- Do not say you made them yourself, A lot of people come here and there is plenty of evidence to prove you wrong if you try.
- Only pokemon

Goatman56
November 22nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
I would like to request a picture of a Shroomish and a boy with brown hair holding it in a open field give the boy brown hair and baggy green jeans and a baggy blue shirt make him barefoot and make his hair long

PikaPal
November 22nd, 2004, 06:46 PM
WOW!! WHAT A PICTURE!! could you draw a girl w/ orangish hair, a black Tshirt and jeans riding a Rapidash?

November 23rd, 2004, 07:23 AM
Sorry, I can't draw humans...

Lizzie
November 23rd, 2004, 07:29 AM
your picture is so good! the backround and color and shadeing! everything is done so well! couldyou draw Mewtwo by a fountain? ^_^ the way you draw makes pictures seem so...so...graceful! :D

November 23rd, 2004, 07:38 AM
OK, but it may have to wait, I have to clean my d@mn room.. :tired:

loony
November 23rd, 2004, 07:47 AM
:O(keep staring for a hour)thats cool can you make me a tyranitar with as background stars and a moon:)

Goatman56
November 23rd, 2004, 03:42 PM
fine then just make me a shroomish with a blue headband on and give it a open field back ground

November 23rd, 2004, 04:44 PM
I have to shorten the limit of pictures at a time to one. I'm sorry guys, but I'm really busy, so it'll take me longer to do all the shading and the fur details. Again, sorry! ^_^;

Lizzie
November 23rd, 2004, 06:07 PM
it's alright, i'm an artist my self, it took me almost a month to draw a perfect mewtwo (not implying to my request)

Stevo-kun
November 23rd, 2004, 08:49 PM
Hey Twilight could you do me a Pidgeot please. PLus can I have it in a nights Sky whit a full moon

Thanks in advance

Pokemon_Veteran

Goatman56
November 24th, 2004, 07:58 AM
its okay twilight take your time u can't rush perfection *i heard that on a tv show :P*

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 12:30 AM
may i have an espeon standing beside a river? oh, and the back ground with stars and a cresant moon?

thanks in advance.^^

biogenetic
November 26th, 2004, 10:46 PM
if you can draw me a rapidash running with giant flames going up in the moonlight??? please btw good pic *gives good rep*