• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon's New Beginning

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Story takes place in: 2000...with present technology and everything. (Hooray for plot damaged for me not thinking! ^_^)
    Matt - A 20 year old guy who is the cousin of Joseph. Matt tests games for Nintendo (No, seriously...) He's got a big sense of humer and always picks up the entire room on a gloomy day.
    Juliette - A 19 year old woman getting married in a month who is also a nurse.
    Jordan - A 19 year old guy marrying Juliette in a month, and llikes Pokemon
    Joseph - A 15 year old boy who's world is basically all Pokemon, likes family, and is very advanced in technolody
    OTHER BIOS COMING SOON.

Intro
    Pokemon has always been a BIG series in the world. A multi-billion dollar game series, stealing the hearts of everyone. Some like it, some hate it, and some are addicted. It started in the 90's when the first generation came out, and the second generation followed, bringing internet. Then, the third generation hit us hard with great graphics and new Pokemon. Then, the fourth generation took us by storm. The fifth generation will follow...but a new generation is afoot. Are you ready for generation four and a half? ... ... ... ...

Chapter 1: The Creation
    I jumped out of bed. I ran to my bathroom and took a shower, and put on beige khakis and a Blue Mario 1-Up shirt. It was another normal day. I walked into my living room.
    I walked over to the wooden coffee table and picked up my aircard. I ran into my room and unplugged my laptop from its wall. I plugged in my aircard and ran into my computer cave.
    I grabbed my USB mouse and plugged it into the laptop. I set my laptop down by my other computers. There, sitting on my desk was a Toshiba Laptop, a desktop computer with an Acer monitor,
    another Acer, a Mac, and a computer for coding. I picked up several cords and connected the computers using that. I started typing nonstop code into all of the computers. Afet 10 minutes, I stopped.
    I opened a drawer and pulled out 5 18 gig SD cards. I set them down on the desk carefully. I got up and walked over to a safe. I punched in a code. A door opened revealing a voice recognition mic. I talked into it.
    "Joseph." I said. It opened and revealed a fingerprent recognizer. I put my finger on the screen and it opened to reveal a flashdrive slot. I pulled a flashdrive out of the same drawer as the SD cards. I plugged it into
    the slot. It opened and I took out the drive, revealing 1 final lock. I entered a key and it fell off. The final door opened to reveal small, shiny plastic ball. It had 2 colors, making it look like a Pokeball or Voltorb.
    I put on 2 rubber gloves and took it out. I carefully placed it on my desk. I put 1 SD card in my Acer, another SD Card in my Acer, and 3 in my Mac. I went to my Mac's deskstop. I dragged 8 files from the desktop called pidata.exe,
    atadapi.exe, ty.exe, textuchu.exe, emotachu.dat aicomp.wad, WWWHCI.text, and fin.dol onto each of the cards. Same with the Acers. Carefully, I took them out. I picked up the Pokeball and opened a door on the back of it, revealing 5 SD Card slots.
    I took out my SD Cards and put them in the Pokeball. I shut off all the computers. "Ok, this is important. One little screw up and I can destroy the world..." I said to myself. I ran outside. I pressed the button on the Pokeball. A red laser shot
    out at the ground. A red lazer ball appeared on the ground. It started to take shape... It started to look like an oval. It took a while to take shape. After 5 minutes, it took full shape. I was in awe. It turned yellow and 2 red spots appeared on
    its cheeks. 2 horizontal brown stripes on its lower back and brown on the end of its tail. It had 2 ears sticking up almost like a rabbit with black tips on top. It was finished. It opened its mouth... it was about to speak... I was thrilled...
    "Pika! Pika!" it yelled My neighboor across the street saw it out his window. His name was Carter. His jaw dropped to the window sill. He opened his window. He slid down the sloping roof of his porch, into his yard, which caught the attention of my
    nextdoor neighboor, Raena. Carter looked both ways at the street and then ran over. Raena also ran over. They kneeled on the ground looking at Pikachu. "Wow...this is....a Pokemon..." said Carter. "Is it a robot?" asked Raena. "No." I started.
    "It's a real Pikachu I made with my computers. I compiled, compressed, composed, and created many files taking up 90 gigs of memory. I plugged in 4 SD cards. It's expensive to make a Pokeball. I bet the professors in the Pokemon World wouldn't
    have this trouble... To them, it's just a Plastic opening ball with Sir Aaron's Crystals..." I said. "I didn't know Sir Aaron's Crystals is what kept Pokemon in Pokeballs. I thought it was mirrors." said Carter. "Yep, That became obvious in
    Lucario and The Mystery of Mew when Sir Aaron casted his staff at Lucario and Lucario was trapped inside." said Raena. "Indeed." I said. "Ah. Well, that's sort of cool. I think this Pokeball in real life is just amazing." said Carter.
    "Yeah. With the creation of this Pokeball and Pikachu, we could change the world and live our dreams." I said. "Flying on a Staraptor!" Said Carter. "Galloping on Rapidash!" said Raena. "And... I don't know, breeding Eevees, I guess?" I said.
    And so, the day went on as normal... the new normal, Carter and I hanging out with Pikachu...
    EDIT: Hey, the zero people that read the fic... News on the fic... It was originally a Notepad file that was typed on my laptop. I'd like to announce... My laptop had to be formatted to fix its many virus problems... It just is... as bad as a Magikarp that I can't update anymore. Plus, after the laptop broke, I just lost interest in the fic. I have 1 DeviantArt fic and already have another PC thread. If anyone wants to continue the story, feel free to claim the story as your own.

Last edited:

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Chapter 2
    Dinnertime approached. Carter had called his mom for permission to eat dinner at my house. His mom said yes. "Ok, Boys! Dinner's Ready!" My mom yelled from inside.
    "Pikachu, return!" I exclaimed, aiming the Pokeball Laser at Pikachu. Pikachu went into the Pokeball. I put the Pokeball in my pocket. Carter and I rushed inside.
    When we got to the kitchen, we saw the best thing in existince on the table... PIZZA! "Thank you SO MUCH for making pizza, mom!" I said, excitedly. "You're welcome."
    She replied. "And since we haven't had pizza in a month, you get Soda, too! up to 3 cans each. And you can eat in whichever room you want." "Awesome!" I exclaimed.
    We grabbed some pizza, and some classic Coca-cola. We ran upstairs into my room. We sat in bean bag chairs on the floor. I got up and turned the TV on. I ran over to
    My computer. "Hey Carter, wanna watch Pokemon?" I asked "Yeah, sure." He said. "Movies or animes?" I asked. "Animes." He replied " Which season?" I asked. "DP Galactic
    Battles." He said. "Ok." I said. I opened my documents folder and opened a folder called: Pokanimes, which lead to more folders. I opened: DP Battle Dimension. I ripped
    episodes from the DVDs they sell for each anime. I popped in a Blank DVD. I dragged episodes 1-50/51/52 onto the disk and ran back over to the TV. I turned on the DVD
    player and put it in. The episodes started playing. I sat down. a red Pokeball lazer shot out of my pocket. Pikachu sent itself out. "Pika pika!" It yelled. "Shhhhh!" I said.
    "Pikachu, no one except Carter, Raena, and I can know about you!" "Pika, pika." It whispered. "Oh, cool! Pikachu's out!" Carter said. "Yep. Hey, did you know that this Pikachu
    has the knowledge of Ash's Pikachu?" I said. "Prove it... Hey, you, PIKACHU! What was Ash's first hand-caught Pokemon?" Carter asked. Pikachu acted like a Caterpie and said...
    "Pi, pi!" "I'll take that as a Caterpie. Well, that's cool!" Just then, I hear a ring on my computer. I ran over to the computer and opened up Skype. My cousin, Matthew was calling.
    I picked up the call and put my microphone on my desk and turned on my webcamera. "Hey, Matt!" I said, greeting him. "Hey, Joseph! Is that Carter in the background?" He asked.
    "Hey!" Carter yelled from the background. Carter picked up my Pokeball and aimed the lazer at Pikachu. "Pikachu, return!" he said. "Are you guys roleplaying Pokemon?" He asked.
    "No, that's just Pikachu." I said. "a REAL Pikachu." "That's impossible. Prove it." He said. "Ok, I'll be right over." I said. Matt lives across from me and 6 houses over.
    "Come on, Carter. We have to get to Matt's house and back before it gets dark or mom will worry." I said. We ran out the door, telling mom that we were visiting Matt.

Last edited:

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Chapter 3
    We got there in about a minute. We knocked on the door. Matt answered. "Come on in." He said. Matt sat in a gaming chair and we sat on a couch. I threw him the Pokeball. "Matt, this
    is Pikachu's Ball. I made Pikachu out of 4 SD Cards. Push the button and aim the red lazer at the ground. He did so. He saw Pikachu's red sillhouette standing on the ground.
    Its colors loaded. "Pika! Pika!" It shouted. "So you do have a real Pokemon. How did you get your Pikachu?" He asked. "Nonstop typing, scripting, compressing, combining, researching,
    splitting, composing, deleting, editing, adding, and thinking." I said. "Cool. Who knew that someone I introduced videogames to could teach me something, heh... Hey, I'll pay you
    30 bucks to make me an Eevee." He said. "Oh, I can do that right now. Be right back." I ran back home. Then, I ran back to the porch and released Eevee onto my head. I walked in.
    "Hey, it's an Eevee!" Matt exclaimed. "This is Eve the Eevee." I said. "Eve, this is your trainer, Matt." I said. I threw the Pokeball to Matt and he caught it. Eve ran over to Matt.
    "Aw, Eve looks cute." said Carter "Yeah." I said. "Hey Matt, before I oficially give you Eve, can I quick breed it so I have my own Eevee?" I asked. "Sure." said Matt. I pulled a remote
    out of my pocket. "What's that remote?" Matt asked. "It's an emotion remote." I said. "Ah." Said Matt. "The mood remote wears off in 45 minutes.." I said. I pointed the remote at Pikachu
    and pressed a button. Then. I pointed the remtoe at Eve and pressed a button. They walked upstairs. "Where are they going?" asked Matt. "You're more mature than me and ya don't know...
    fail. Epic fail. Breeding." I said. "Oh. Right, right." He said. We watched TV for an hour. "When will they be done!? 15 extra minutes isn't enough?" asked Carter. "I may have made Eve and Pikachu
    a little too confident." I said. "Well, I hope Eve doesn't lay more than 1 egg. We waited another half hour... "That's it, I'm gonna go see what's taking so long." I said. I walked into the other room.
    And I walked out with my hair sticking straight up. "Pikachu used Spark." I said. I sat down. We waited for another 10 minutes. Matt's iPhone rang. "Yello?" he said. It was mom. She was worried about me.
    He handed me the phone. "Hey, mom.........yes, I'm fine. WE're just watching TV..........Carter's mom called?........OK.........Hey, can I sleep over at Matt's house?............Ok, thanks, mom. Love you too, bye!
    I hung up and gave the phone back to Matt. "Hey Carter, your mom called and you have to go home." I said. "Ok, bye!" He said. "See ya later!" I said. He walked out the door. Matt and I waited another hour. "Ok, I'm gonna go check
    on them and see if they're done yet. I walked into the other room. They were both pazzed out on the floor snoring. I walked to Matt. "Hey Matt?" I asked "What is it?" He asked. "They fell asleep. Just passed out on the ground."
    I said. "Go see if they're done." said Matt. I walked in. I tapped them both on the head. "Are you guys done yet?" I asked. They both nodded yes. I looked behind them and saw 3 eggs. I called them back into their Pokeballs. I put them
    in my pocket. I picked up the 3 eggs and carried them into the living room. "3 eggs? Are you kidding me?" asked Matt. "I know." I said. I put them on the ground. I sent out Eve and Pikachu. "Hey guys, can you watch your eggs until I get back?"
    I asked "Where are you going?" asked Matt. "To get my computers from home." I said. "Ok. See ya soon." Matt said. "'Ey Pikachu, can you come with me in case I get into trouble on the way home and back?" I asked. "Pika!" It said, calling himself back.
    I grabbed Pikachu's Pokeball and ran home. I opened the door, walked through the living room, walked to my room, and opened my closet. I dug through a bunch of boxes and found my storage cube: A metal cube leading to an endless storage dimension.
    I put my laptop in my cube, and threw my 4 other computers in there. I poured a bucket of SD cards in it and my 8 remaining Pokeballs. I put in my spare wires, cables, speakers, and headphones. I picked up 20 different camcorders, 3 being professional.
    I threw in 4 web cameras and a couple of mixed microhpones, brands and types. I picked up my microchips, hardrives, and things of that nature, along with some differently colored LEDs. I threw in some aircards. I threw in huge mounds of plastic and some paint.
    I then proceeded to run to Matt's house again. I walked through the door. "Hey, Joseph. Is that a storage cube?" He asked. "Yep." I said. After 3 hours, I'd already set it all up.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Chapter 4- VERY LONG
    I put the eggs in a big incubator, and sent out Eve and Pikachu.
    They were tired, as was Matt. "The eggs are safe, guys. According to my calculations, the first egg should hatch by the time we all wake up." I said to them. "But for now, get some sleep. It's late." I said to them. "Yawn... I'm gonna go to sleep." said Matt.
    "Ok, goodnight. See you in the morning." I said "Night." He said, walking upstairs. I was doing a little research, though. The two Pokemon collapsed on thr ground and fell asleep. I was on my computer, researching 2 topics that have never been attempted.
    They have been written about in online tales, but had never been done. But, for now, the topics stay a secret. I went back and forth from DeviantArt, Wikipedia, Google images, and a BUNCH of other sites all night. By the time I was done, I heard Matt's alarm ring
    from upstairs. It was 6:30. He took a shower in the bathroom and threw on new clothes. He came out of the bathroom awake and ready to start the day. By the time he was done eating breakfast, it was 6:59... On saturday! "Hey, Joseph! Pokemon is on!" he said, walking into
    the room. "Cool." I said. "No, it's better than cool! It's a new episode of Sinnoh League Victors!" I hopped out of my seat and plopped on the couch next to Matt. "Episode 640! With the Easiest of Grace!" Ash's voice said on the title screen. "Hey Matt, I was up researching
    2 subjects last night." I said. "DNA and memory transplant and shrinking and growing jello." "Cool." said Matt. "What do you mean by the first subject?" "Say I took Carter and hooked him up to the computers. I could give him a second brain and combine the brains. He could
    be Carter when he wants to, or Ash when he wants to." I said "Whoa! That's cool!" Matt said. "What about the jello?" He asked. "I'll show you. I have a sample in my pocket." I said, pulling out a small test-tube. It had green jelly in it. I poured a little bit into my mouth.
    I shrunk to the size of a bottle. "Hey Matt!" I said, having to scream for him to hear me. I pulled out another test-tube with red jello and ate some of it. I grew back to normal size. "Cool, eh?" I asked. "Yeah, that was REALLY cool!" Matt exclaimed.
    Just then, I heard a cracking sound from the incubator. One of the eggs was cracking. "Matt, one of the eggs is hatching!" I yelled. We both rushed to the incubator. The egg glowed. A mini Eevee popped out. It lifted off the lid and jumped out. "Vee, vee!" It shouted.
    Eve and Pikachu woke up. They walked over to mini Eevee and hugged it. "Hey Eve, is it a boy or a girl?" Matt asked. "Yeah, which one, Pikachu?" I asked. Pikachu jumped up and Eve sat down. "Well, I guess it's a boy." Said Matt. "We should name it BOB!" I exclaimed, happily.
    "What about Emile?" asked Matt. Eve smiled and so did Pikachu. "Fine, but Bob is a better name." I said. Pikachu sparked me, standing by the eggs. I dodged it. It an egg. The egg cracked. "Oh man...this isn't good." said Matt. "Why? It's hatching!" I said. The egg cracked open
    inside was an extra small baby Eevee who's eyes hadn't been opened yet and one ear was smaller than the other. "It got born early! It's brain han't developed enough and hasn't grown enough." said Matt. "Pikachu, now you've done it." I said. "Joseph, it's your fault for dodging
    Pikachu's spark. Who will care for the Eevee to save it from prematurity?" asked Matt. "Hmmmm... mom used to be a nurse, but she can't find out... none of my friends can..." Then, I got an idea to say... an older cousin... "Juliette!" I exclaimed. "Ok, I'll speedial her. She
    lived about 5 minutes away." said Matt. Meanwhile, Eve, Pikachu, Emile, and I knelt by the Eevee. I launched a pillow out of the storage cube and caught it. I put it under the Eevee. I lifted a basket out of my storage cube. I set it by the Eevee. "Eve, Pikachu, Emile, I'm gonna shoot
    berries out of the storage cube. Eve and Emile, you catch them, and Pikachu, you look after Eevee." I said. "Hey Joseph, I called Juliette. She and Jordan will be here in a couple minutes." said Matt. "Jordan!? Crud, everyone has to find out about the Pokemon, don't they?..." I said.
    "Oh come on, Joseph. They're getting married in a month, for the love of Mario and not Sonic." he replied. "Ok, fine. Eve, Emile, ready?" "Vee, vee!" exclaimed Emile. Eevee got into a battle stance. "Ok." I said, turning to my computers. I hit the F4 button. A Pecha berry flew out. I
    kept hitting buttons F1-12. out flew Pecha, Oran, Nanab, Rawst, Iapapa, Cheri, Chesto, Aspear, Lum, Sitrus, Perism, and Mago. They caught them all, and put them in the basket. I pressed Esc and another basket flew out of the storage cube, and next to the berrysket. "Ok, guys, time for
    you to catch medical items. be VERY careful catching these." I said. I turned to the keyboard. I pressed Q-C buttons on the keyboard. Out flew... a Potion, a Full Restore, a Max Potion, a Hyper Potion, a Super Potion, a Full Heal, a Revive, a Max Revive, Fresh Water, Energy Water,
    Moomoo Milk, Revival Herb, HEal Powder, Protein, HP up, Iron, Carbos, Calcium, Rare Candy, Zinc, and Old Gateau. I continued on to shoot out baskets, and put a different color Apricorn in each one. Before long, there was a knock on the door. Juliette came in. "Hey, Matt. Are there seriously
    Pokemon here?" asked Juliette. "Yeah, I thought Pokemon were just videogame characters."said Jordan, behind Juliette. Eve, Emile, and Pikachu jumped up. "Whoa! Is that a Pikachu?" asked Jordan. "Yep." said Matt. "Whoa! That little Eevee looks unhealthy." said Juliette. "It is." said Matt.
    "That stinks...Why's it sick?" asked Juliette. "Well, ya see this little baby Eevee that's healthy?" I asked. "Yep." said Juliette. "When it was born, I said we should name it Bob. Matt suggessted the name Emile, and that ended up being the name. Then, I said Bob was a better name. Pikachu
    then shot a spark at me. I dodged it and it hit this unhealthy Eevee's egg and it hatched prematurely." I explained. "That's so sad..." said Jordan. "Yeah... especially because it's my favorite Pokemon..." said Juliette. "But.... how can we know they're real?" asked Jordan. "Pikachu, Eve?" I hinted...
    Pikachu and Eve went over to Jordan. Pikachu sparked Jordan and Eve skull bashed Jordan. "Ouch! Hey... they're real!" He exclaimed. "Ok, so you need me to take care of this Eevee and heal it, save it from dying?" asked Juliette. "Yep. We have baskets of medical supplied over here." I said, walking over
    to the baskets. Juliette and Jordan followed. "Ok, here's what you're working with..." I started. "Some medical items from Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver. I've also got some berries and apricorns, along with some bandages and a mini X-Ray scanner. The X-Ray will print out of my laptop's printer if you scan
    an X-Ray. Do whatever you can, please." I finished. "Oh, and here's an encyclopedia. It says what everything does and how it affects the Pokemon." I gave her the encyclopedia. "Ok..." Juliette started the operation. She opened the enyclopedia. She crumbled up a revive and sprinkled it on the sick Eevee to make
    sure it stayed alive. She took a blue Apricorn, some Old Gateau, a Rare Candy, a Super Potion, some Protein, and some Iron, put it in a cup and pounded it into pouder. She took a bottle of fresh water. She poured a couple drops of it on the little Eevee's head, and drank some of it to empty some out. She dropped the
    powder into it and waited a couple minutes for it to absorb the water. She held the bottle up to the Eevee to make sure it was aware of the bottle. She poured it in its mouth and it swallowed it. Next, she took a bottle of Moomoo Milk and gave it to the Eevee. It drank it, weakly. She scanned it with the X-ray scanner.
    The printer printed an X-ray. She walked over to the printer and grabbed the x-Ray of the Eevee. it had a broken left leg, a broken right knee, and two broken hind legs. "Pikachu, this Eevee is VERY bad. Don't shock anyone close to an egg." said Juliette. "Yeah, this Eevee could have died." said Jordan. Eve and Emile nudged
    Pikachu. Pikachu wiped a tear from its eye. I rubbed Pikachu's head. Juliette grabbed a roll of bandages. She poured a Max Potion on one side of the bandage and sprinkled Energy Powder and grounded Revival Herbs on a bandage strip from the roll. She carefully bandaged its front right knee, making sure not to accidentally
    crush it. She tied the bandage on it. She chopped a green Apricorn in half and gave it to the Eevee. She continued to make 3 more bandages and wrapped its legs. Juliette looked at the Eevee's ear. She took some Revival Herb, and Old Gateau and crushed them up and put them in a spray-Potion. The Gateau and Revival Herb
    disolved into the Potion. She sprayed the Potion on the ear. "Ok, that's about everything that can be done. I applied bandages to its legs, healed it a lot, and sprayed its ear. The ear's cartalidge cells haven't multiplied enough yet. I can also tell, from its breathing, its heart is weak and its lungs are small. If we create
    a Celebi, go 2 days into the future, take Eevee from there, and bring it back here, the 2 dimensional Eevees will combine instantly. The good health will cancel out the bad. Joseph, can you create a Celebi?" asked Juliette after an explanation. "Yep." I said, jumping to the computer. I pressed buttons rapidly after inserting
    10 SD cards now, since it is legendary. My fingers were up off the keyboard, and down on the keys at rapidfire. 100 files appeared on my desktop. I dragged 10 files to each card. I stopped typing. My fingers were cramping. I grabbed some Old Gateau and ate it. (Yum!) I thought to myself. I took out my SD cards and shot a GS Ball
    out of my storage cube. I caught it and put the SD cards into the GS Ball. I picked up the GS Ball, and pushed the button on it. I threw it up in the air. Celebi was floating in the air. I caught the Pokeball. "Hi, Celebi!" I exclaimed. It looked around the room. Pikachu, Eve, and Emile waved. Juliette and Jordan smiled at it. Matt
    was watching the Eevee. "Hey Celebi, can you take us 2 days into the future?" asked Juliette. "Yeah, this Eevee was born prematurely and is injured. It should be fine in 2 days, but we need to bring it back from the future. But don't take Pikachu or Eve. They need to watch Eevee." Eve and Pikachu were disappointed, but smiled due to
    being happy to take care of the Eevee. "Bii, BII!" Celebi exclaimed. The shades slammed shut and the room glowed white. Everyone disappeared. We had traveled back in time. "Hi, me!" The other me said to myself." I was surprised. "Jules, I think you time traveled." Other-Time-Juliette said to Juliette. "Hey me, how's my life?" said
    Other-Time-Matt, chuckling. "Our life id good, heh." replied Matt. Other-time-Eve came up and snuggled my foot. "Hey, other-time-guys, heh, can we take the now-healed sick Eevee back to the past?" asked Jordan. "Sure." said Other-Time-Me. The Eevee jumped into my arms. What's weird is... it looked gray and silver. "Hey... is it..." I started.
    "Shiny? Yeah. By the way, when you get back home, you'll see yourselves come from the past and take the sick Eevee... this exact conversation will go on. Give yourselves the Eevee. She'll be gone for a couple seconds, but the laws of physics will have her appear back out of thin air. Don't time travel TOO much or you'll start a paradox and
    damage the space-time continuim. The only way to fix that is to destroy the universe, and that's impossible, so...yeah. See you guys seeing you seeing yourselves in 2 days! Bye!" Other-Time-Me said. Celebi traveled back 2 days to the present. "Joseph...that...was...COOL!" exclaimed Matt. "So...Joseph, basically what you're going to say is that
    We'll be on the couch in 2 days, waiting for ourselves, and we have to give ourselves the Eevee and since it goes back in time to now, the Eevees will combine and it'll be here and live today, tomorrow, and in 2 days, which is why it reappears...right?" asked Juliette. "Yeah... but... I'm gonna break the fourth wall for a second beca-" I started.
    "What fourth wall?" asked Matt. "We're in a story on Pokecommunity.com. I'm too lazy to write the entire time conversation again in Microsoft Notepad, so... we're gonna change the future. We're just gonna give over the Eevee which is apparently a girl accoarding to what I'll say in 2 days, and forget the entire time conversation because If I had
    to say that, I'd have to type that again and change Other-Me to me, Other-Jordan to Jordan, all that stuff. And it would bore the readers, so we're just gonna hand over Eevee, ok?" I said. Hi, readers! I broke the fourth wall! "Ok..." Matt said. "Hey, anyone wanna go to IHOP for breakfast?" asked Juliette. Everyone smiled and agreed. "I'll pay." said Jordan
    Juliette kissed him. "Wait, I gotta go tell mom." I said. I dashed to the house. I ran in. Mom was in the living room. "Hey Mom, can I go to IHOP with Matt, Juliette, and Jordan?" I asked. "Yeah, but bring your laptop and aircard so I can Skype call you if I get worried." said Mom. "Ok, mom. My laptop is at Matt's." I said. I dashed upstairs and grabbed my
    aircard. I also grabbed my DSi and my R4i. (R4i: a device you load a micro SD card into and put into a DSi to play ROMs, browse the internet, watch media, or use other applications.) I also grabbed my Ds Lite. I stuffed the DSi and R4i in my pocket along with my DS Lite. I also grabbed my GBA/GB/GBC Library Micro SD Card and my DS Library Micro SD Card. I also scoured
    through my room for my GBA link cable and DS adapter for the link cable. I scoured my room far and wide for a couple things... One, my Media SD card, my SNES/NES/N64/Sega Genisis Card, And my black messenger bag. I stuffed everything in the bag I couldn't fit in my pockets. I ran out the door yelling "Bye mom! Love ya!" I ran back to Matt's house. "Ok, I'm ready." I said.
    "What's with all the stuff in your pockets and bag?" asked Jordan "I have the only Pokemon Black and White ROM in the world, So I'm playing it on my R4. And If I wanna download more ROMs for the R4i, I'll download it from my laptop and I might watch the new translated last episode of Pokemon Sinnoh League victors." I said, explaining what everything else is for in the car.
    "Hey, by the way... Did you know that in the 5th Generation Anime for Pokemon, they're replacing Brock with a green-haired gym leader with a brocolli monkey?" I asked. Everyone was shocked. "WHAAAAAAAT!?" Jordan yelled, surprised. "But Brock has been in since the Kanto anime! They can't just remove him all of the sudden!" "And Ash's rival is a boy named Shooti who takes
    pictures of Pokemon." I continued. "Name puns! They were funny in Generation 1, but now they're just STUPID!" yelled Jordan. "They've already taken away Misty, why Brock? The original trio is destroyed!" said Juliette. "And I think Elite Four Flint DIES in an episode." I said. "WHAT?!" yelled Matt, driving. "How!?" He yelled. "He, Ash, and Volkner are holding onto the Sunyshore
    Tower while Team Rocket is flying it like a rocket above the city and Flint falls." I said. "B- how? How do they KILL the Elite Four!? They're not taking them out of the anime, they're KILLING Flint." said Matt. "Why has the Pokemon Anime strayed so far from the good days? Y'know, before generation 3?" asked Jordan. "They should do what Digimon did... just start over the
    anime...the world, characters, story." said Matt. "Hey, don't forget this is being posted on Pokecommunity, so you're gonna p.o. some fans out there." I said. "Hey guys, we're almost at IHOP." Matt said. "Cool." I said. "Yum." said Juliette. I'd reached into my bag and pockets to check to see if everything was there, and I found my storage cube in my bag. "Hey Matt, I accidentally
    brang the storage cube... I'm gonna eat a peice of Gataeu. That stuff tastes good." I said. "Ok, but only one peice. You're gonna fill yourself up before we get the food." said Matt. "Hey Joseph, can I try some Gateau?" asked Juliette." "Sure." I said. "Me too?" asked Jordan. "Yep." I said. I pulled out 2 peices of Gateau. I gave one to Juliette and one to Jordan. They both ate their
    Gateau. "Pretty good." Juliette said with a smile. "I'll say. Thanks, Joseph!" said Jordan. "I'll try some later." said Matt. "No problemo." I said. "Ok, we're here." said Matt. We all got out of the car.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    A small piece of advice: Hit the Enter button twice to make a new paragraph each time you start one. Otherwise, your story is difficult to read because everything tends to run together. If there was a separate line between each paragraph, more people might be willing to read your story because then they can easily follow along.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Sorry 'bout that, I wrote it in Notepad. I'll go through the chapters at one point and edit the errors. ^_^
    EDIT A COUPLE SECONDS AFTER THE POST XD: I'll fix the layout of the chapters after 5 is put up. I'll post 5 with the layout ready-fixed, and future chapters. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Back