• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stashs of stash.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Hi there, PokéCommunity. Like my username shows, I am Stash, though that is not my real name. My name is Trevor and I liked Pokémon since forever. My favorite color is green, I like to play tennis, and I am really cool.

I am hoping to make friends around here, since this forum seems very active. Okay, that's pretty much it ^_^ Thank you for reading, cheers.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Trevor is a cool name. :> So is the username Stash. I quite like it. Reminds me of mustaches ~ I've liked Pokemon a long time too, don't play tennis, and I'm super cool a geek. :D Haha. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people you have common ground with here. Feel free to send me a VM if you have any questions about PC, or if you'd just like to make a friend. See you around, Stash!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Welcome to the forums Stash. ^___^

hey stash, welcome to the forums :)

Thank you very much both of you. ^_^

Trevor is a cool name. :> So is the username Stash. I quite like it. Reminds me of mustaches ~ I've liked Pokemon a long time too, don't play tennis, and I'm super cool a geek. :D Haha. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people you have common ground with here. Feel free to send me a VM if you have any questions about PC, or if you'd just like to make a friend. See you around, Stash!

It does sound like mustache :O I'm sure you are a cool person, since your username is epic. And thank you, I might just 'VM' you for a chat. xD

Thanks again for the welcome guys.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Trevor!
    I used to be quite then tennis player myself until I lost my temper and smashed my Babalat Aero Pro-Drive up.
    Keep it up and enjoy your time here. ;)

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Are the guy from devshed? :O

Welcome to the forums, Stash. I am sure you will find people here with the same interests as yours and who are really cool. Enjoy your time here and read the rules.

Back