• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Slogan! {Stress Less Staff}

Do you want to see PC slogan change?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I would be happy with anything.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Argh! Delete this thread, I am sick of threads like this.

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • I know what most people here or more specifically the staff here are thinking when they see this thread: "Oh not another one of those: 'How about ___ for the Community slogan?' thread." But the good news is the staff can stress less for this is a thread on the community slogan IF we were going to change it. Obviously it's gonna stay for awhile.

So my question here is; if the communtiy was to change the slogan what would you like to see it be? Have fun, dicuss.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I say I'd never want it to change. It's been like this as long as I can remember, and I like the nostalgia. :)

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Well, I haven't been here for a long time (ignore my join date...:P) but I have to say I am perfectly fine with the current slogan, and don't want it to change. ^__^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Pokecommunity.com
    Our slogan is better than yours, and we know it

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like the idea of

PokéCommunity
    Stress Less Staff

It has a nice ring. Though to be serious, I like our slogan as it is.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    We could simply not have a slogan; like how I have no usertitle.
    It'll never be all too witty regardless of what it is, since most of us are looking at it every other day.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • and I like the nostalgia. :)

I don't, nostalgia sounds like some terrible disease..... :embarrass

I think it should be:

PokéCommunity
    ___ Days without being sued by Nintendo or Game Freak

Or not...... How about:

PokéCommunity
    We have Pichu's with axes....

Nah.... HOW ABOUT:

PokéCommunity
    Why do we need a slogan, we're not selling anything?

Yeah I fail at coming up with these, I see now why there is no real slogan. >_<

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • My name is nostalgia on msn >_>

Anyway, I think the current slogan is pretty unique. So I don't really see a need to change it, seeing as it's been the same for a number of years. :D

Ayselipera

We could simply not have a slogan; like how I have no usertitle.
    It'll never be all too witty regardless of what it is, since most of us are looking at it every other day.

I agree with Cassino. If it ever changes it really won't have to be anything amazing. I myself never even notice the slogan we already have. It's such a minor part of PC anyways. I really don't care if it ever changes, stays the same, or disappears altogether.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I really don't care what the new slogan should be, as long as it sounds good. The current slogan is fine with me.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • The current one is okay to me. I got used to it, but if it were to change, then let it change ?
    I dunno, though I agree that this slogan is pretty unique as I never saw it anywhere else than PC. x3

Years
  • I don't really care about what the slogan is, as in I can live with it, but I'd support a change, as I don't really like the current one. But it wouldn't bother me if we kept it considering how many people like the nostalgia.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I say we change both the name and the slogan of the community, like so:

Ace Combat, Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, BioShock, Call of Duty, Command & Conquer, Counter-Strike, Diablo, Disgaea, Dragon Age, Fallout, Final Fantasy, Gears of War, God of War, Grand Theft Auto, Half-Life, Halo, Killzone, Kingdom Hearts, Left 4 Dead, Mass Effect, Megami Tensei, Metal Gear Solid, Metroid, Portal, Rainbow Six, Resistance, Splinter Cell, StarCraft, Tales, Team Fortress, Touhou, and Warcraft Community - We're still working on a shorter name! (We also have Pokémon boards!)

Alternately:

Angel Beats!, Bleach, Clannad, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Eureka Seven, Evangelion, Fate/stay night, Full Metal Panic!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, Gundam, Gurren Lagann, Haruhi, Hetalia, Highschool of the Dead, Higurashi, K-On!, Negima, Rozen Maiden, Shana, Strike Witches, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Toradora!, and Umineko Community - We're still working on a shorter name! (We also have Pokémon boards!)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I've always wanted to say this outside the Supporter Section:

The PokeCommunity

Look mom, a better slogan!

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I don't want the slogan to change since the forums would be down while the staff try to edit the slogan in all the themes, then they'd really be stressed with all the complaints and all the themes to change.

Back