• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellllo! Anybody home?

Years
  • Hey everyone. The name is Alexis, but I prefer to be called Lexx. Hmmm, I've been in love with Pokémon for as long as I can remember. I'm a teenager (I don't give out specific numbers, sorrrry), so that should tell you something. Yes, lots of people think it is weird that I still love Pokémon. You know what I tell them?! I don't care what you think anymore. I love it, and that's that.

Anyways, my favorite color is orange. My favorite sport is soccer.. People tell me I'm good at it, but I don't want to brag or anything :p haha. Ummm, I enjoy reading, and, of course, watching Pokémon, playing Pokémon, etc. You get the jist, I'm assuming? Gooood. I love to make new friends, so please, do talk to me! I'm new here, and I need to get used to the site! But, thanks for reading. It's good to be here :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well hello lexx! We have the same favorite color and sport~ And it's not weird that you still love Pokemon! I'm a senior in high school, and our class is trying to get "I want to be the very best, like no-one ever was." as our senior class quote. :3
    Have fun roaming the forums! I find that if you read the rules, you're generally in pretty good shape to post~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My old college's team color was orange :)

Well, I'm 20-something (or 84 if you believe my profile xD) and I'm still into Pokemon and not shy to admit it! Sports aren't really my thing, though, I was never good at them lol. Well, enough about me, welcome to PC, and if you want to be friends, sure, just message me :) I (or any number of friendly PC-goers) can help you get acquainted with the site, so don't be afraid to ask! Have fun on our site!

Years
  • @ TSO: Oh really?! THATS AWESOMEE. Orange and soccer are pretty much the most amazing things on this planet. haha, and omg, really?! That's even MOOOREEE AWESOMEEE! Lol. Your senior class should most definitely do it, because Pokémon is amazing. Does your entire class like Pokémon?!

@ EOS: I'm not shy to admit it either, because really, you love what you love, ya know? And I will message you in good time, when I can figure out how to use this site and all of its goodies. I'm still trying to understand the basics, haha :p

Thanks to both of you for the warm welcome! :)

Back