• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The mysterious pokemon card

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Hi all,

I have a pokemon card that is really mysterious. Its is a Full Healing Energy 81/82 and has full holographics. What is weird is that I have searched and searched the net and it appears to only exist in plain card and not with the holographics. Can anybody help as to why this maybe please.

Thanks,
Rob.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Thanks for your reply. It is exactly the same card but as you can see in the photo has a different type of shine to it.

Attachments

• pokemon 005.JPG
    pokemon 005.JPG
    367.4 KB · Views: 21
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
I see, sorry to say but it seems like it's probably not an authentic card. That style of holofoil doesn't exist in the TCG, and the only holofoil full heal energy I know of is the one from the legendary collection.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
yes it is slightly smaller than other pokemon cards. My son has just realised that he actually has 16 of these cards and to my further surprise you can actually peel the cards to reveal that they are also stickers!!!!!!!

Years
yes it is slightly smaller than other pokemon cards. My son has just realised that he actually has 16 of these cards and to my further surprise you can actually peel the cards to reveal that they are also stickers!!!!!!!

That's exactly how the ones I have are... they've probably long since stopped being printed, but you have to be watchful of buying cards on eBay.

I kept mine because they're quirky little fakes.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Thanks for your help guys. Disappointed that theyre fakes but at least I know now what they are.

Thanks again.

Rob.

Back