• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Live Action (with guns)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Gaming website Shogun Gamer received an e-mail last night containing a link to a live-action Pokemon movie trailer. According to the person who e-mailed it to them, a private screening was held at a movie theater last night and the Pokemon trailer was shown. The trailer was three minutes long, but the person only managed to pull out their camera for the last 40 seconds of it.

It is standard practice for film companies to have "test screenings" of movies and trailers to gauge the reactions of audiences, so this isn't something too unbelievable. While the trailer in-and-of-itself looks pretty legitimate, its content does not seem to conform to Pokemon's young standards (Team Rocket, if that's who they are, uses guns). Film students like me are gaining greater access to CG software every day, so this could just be someone's film project that they tried to pass off as real. As of now, we're not sure what we're dealing with here, so please take this trailer with an absolute grain of salt. It still looks pretty interesting even if turns out to be a fake - someone obviously spent a lot of time on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFUD7thPctQ&feature=player_embedded

It looks hella inaccurate, but the fact that I saw a girl with a gun to her head and a Squirtle looking like it's about to die has me somewhat interested.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    This would normally belong in Pokémon Movies and TV Shows, seeing as in it is more related to Pokémon. However, there is already a thread for this movie there, check it out. Be sure to double check in future, just in to prevent further closures. Thus, I shall be locking this one.

L o c k e d ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back