• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which REAL life place would you like to see the Anime take place?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Alrighty, so we have our regions and we happily have Ash and his Sine Functionally changing friends travelling happily in another happily fictional region...happily.

But would it not be entertaining for you to see some of that action in a real place? Whether it'd be like Ash has always been there or Team Rocket ended up making some Jimmy Neutron esque black hole that transports them to our universe is up to you. Also if Pokemon exist already or if they are aliens to the ecosystems and possibly the laws of physics. Which area would you like to see the anime action and why?

I'd think it'd be a pretty WTF moment if Team Rocket did end up messing something up with Palkia and transporting Ash and Iris to Houston, Texas. An interesting plot would be realizing some environmental factors of our world, having some fun in the water park close by, and adding a political conflict of the mayor being kidnapped by Team Rocket since Giovanni hearing of how Jesse and James messed up. Why rule one world when you can rule 2 worlds? It's up to Ash and Iris to know the definition of Warfare and...somehow stop some madness, I guess...

Bright idea, I know >__>

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I could see the anime taking place in Los Angeles (Universal Studios in particular). When Ash and co. arrive there, some of their Pokemon wander off, and are mistaken for animal actors (who are then taken in by a crazed director). So it's up to Ash and friends to find their Pokemon before the movie hits the big screen.

Lame/basic plot, I know.

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • I don't know how, but I'd really like to see Pokemon have a saga in England. Not London, but I mean average, rainy England.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • New York City so they could have a huge Pokémon Contest in Central Park or Sunset Park. Oh, it would be very nice especially if they had Grand Festival level talent. In the finals it would be May VS Dawn (After Dawn beats Zoey and May beats Drew) and May would come out the winner.

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • In Sydney, Australia. We have the most awesome city landscape, with the cleanest harbour, and we have massive bridges so it should go well taking place in Sydney.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
  • Somewhere on the Atlantic or Indian ocean. I think it would be great and exciting to see them travel on the ocean for some time. Maybe stop at some docks and battle water pokemon?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Woah! @.@

Lol at the Jimmy Neutron mention~

Cardiff, where all the welsh live!~ :O That would be soooo funny!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • ill love to see it in israel.....
    instead team rocket they fight arabics.
    i know,lame idea but dont blame me....!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I would like to see 'em in North Korea! ^_^ Tryin' to teach the power of friendship to a psychotic evil dictator! C'mon, you laugh now, but if you saw that, I guarantee you everyone would watch it! ;P

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • The good old united states of america.

Its got awesome geographical features, including 2 mountain ranges blocking each coast. making for unique adventure. however in our current state of being It wouldnt be verry welcoming with politics and corruption.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I could see the anime taking place in Los Angeles (Universal Studios in particular). When Ash and co. arrive there, some of their Pokemon wander off, and are mistaken for animal actors (who are then taken in by a crazed director). So it's up to Ash and friends to find their Pokemon before the movie hits the big screen.

Lame/basic plot, I know.

Love it! It'll be a nice filler episode :)

New York City so they could have a huge Pokémon Contest in Central Park or Sunset Park. Oh, it would be very nice especially if they had Grand Festival level talent. In the finals it would be May VS Dawn (After Dawn beats Zoey and May beats Drew) and May would come out the winner.

Isn't the entire Isshu based on NYC? Either way, this would definitely happen, at least has a high possiblility, high :)

As for me? I'd like to see an area based on Japan actually. With all the lights and techno stuff. Maybe even Times Square. I want an modern industrial clutered area. TR could easily steal a Pokemon there :o Oh and with the new business people NPCs, oh, this could work!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Maybe Ash and company should come over to India, I'd send them to the Kashmir border to zap some terrorists. >_> Bah, leave that to me. XD
    Anyways, Team Rocket should try to take over Delhi and...
    Too bad, I'm not at all imaginative. :(

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 31
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this (in a way) already done? I swear on my life "Go West Young Meowth" was located in the Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles. There were some minor details in that episode (i.e. a jumbo jet flying by, distinctly Western foods) to suggest that the group wasn't in Kanto, or for that matter anywhere in the Pokemon nation.

Regardless though, the plotline outlined in the original post would be interesting to see.

Back