• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Automatic Time-out

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
Years
  • Ok, so I'm a huge multitasker. I have about 9 tabs open at once and such. What I'd like to know is if there is a way to change it so that I don't get automatically logged out of the site constantly.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Actually, the "Remember Me" box will keep you logged in for only a certain amount of time (15 minutes I think it is), but when you refresh the page, or submit a post that you may have been working on and gotten signed off during that time, it'll automatically log you back in and allow you to continue what you were doing.

If you wish to stay signed in continuously, without getting signed out, then when away keep your page on the Who's Online list. This will refresh itself every minute or two and keep you logged in.

Back