• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Chad(ie) with a dash (Chad -)

Chadie

Satzi
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Okay, so I am kind of back after more than two months of absence. I ONLY LOGGED IN ON SEPTEMBER 8 or something BECAUSE MY OLD COMPUTER HAD BEEN SET TO OPEN PC WHENEVER I OPEN FIREFOX Ahem.

I made this new account, because I hated my old user name. That dash made me throw my phone on my cat. IDK why I put it

..there isn't much to say, but for all you who can remember, good. For those who do not know me, I am Chadie, call me Chad or Satzi. I am 18 years old, I am awesome, and I live somewhere. I went away because of reasons, personal and stupid reasons. If you want to know, ask, not here, though.

I won't be on as much, but we will see later on..Soooo, WHAT'S UP, PokéCommunity?

Oh, and is there a way to transfer everything from one account to another? :O Like the Emblems?

I am going to shut up now. Cheers.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Haha, welcome back Chad( -/ie)! I remember you made some good polls in OVP. Hope you stay active again~

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I don't think that you could transfer emblems, so that sucks. If you were extremely lucky, a staff might do it, but don't get your hopes up. Aaaaaaanyway, weeelcome back to PC, bro.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • You might be able to re-receive your emblems... Maybe if you request a staff member with proof of your old account... I dunno. XD Welcome back Chad - I think I saw you in Emulation or something o.o =P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • To be honest, we're kinda iffy with transferring emblems. I mean, you certainly deserve 'em, but you deserved them on the account you received them on. Especially emblems like the 100 replies and Helping Hand, which were sorta specific to the posting habits exhibited by your old account. >: We don't really have an official stance on this to my knowledge, so I assume it's mostly up to the discretion of the individual staff.

But yeah, I totally remember you! I never forget the members who become active in my board... never. >:D Good to see you decided to give us one more go, and with a snazzy new user name at that. ;D

Welcome back, buddy~

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Thank you all for the re-welcome.

And Hiidoran, it's okay. I'll just have to hack into your account and transfer them back get new ones on this account. :D And thank you :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I certainly remember you. You posted some good topics back in the OVP, and I'm glad to see you back.

Welcome back, and I hope you don't leave us now. o3o

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I remember you. You were pretty active in Japanese Entertainment too, IIRC.

But welcome back to PC and start posting more OVP topics! You had some pretty good ones back in the day xD

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Thank you Zeffy, and EOL. I'll try being more active and I have many topics to throw out here ;) soon though.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hey welcome back I remember you for OVP.

I was your friend. So, I will add you again.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome back. (I don't know you, but...) I hope I see you around, and get to know someone. other then myself. Okay *waves, and faeds away,* be seeing you. :)

Back