• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoa Nice place right here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Hey guys I'm Andrew! I need to get a profile pic... any ideas? Naw its k. I'll find one later.
    Lookin forward to meetin everyone here!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi Andrew! Good of you to join us this fine day at the wonderful Pokemon Community! We do indeed have a nice place here, and the forums cover pretty much any topic there is. :D I hope you have a great time here!

Ayselipera

I'm guessing by profile picture you mean avatar and not the actual profile picture on your page? Correct me if wrong! Either way, why not just get a Pokemon avatar? I mean you are on a Pokemon forum and it's a nice way to start. Sometimes even putting up a picture of one of your favorites can start a conversation. *Random fact: My first avatar was a Ninetales* :p

Haha, anyways welcome aboard Andrew! May Pokecommunity exceed your Pokemon forum expectations! ;)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Yes, it is a nice place, and don't even think about touching that expensive-*vase topples to the floor and breaks*

>_<

Anyway, welcome to PC, enjoy your stay and stuff. :P

Hey guys I'm Andrew! I need to get a profile pic... any ideas?

Maybe you should find a picture of someone pointing, with the caption "Hey, look!"?

Eh? Ehhhhhh? :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    Thanks guys!
    Woops! Avatar sounds better xD Sorry I haven't been in a forum for like years already haha.
    That isn't a bad idea. Maybe I should get a trainer finding a wild Andrew or something haha. Thanks for the idea!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yes, it is a nice place, and don't even think about touching that expensive-*vase topples to the floor and breaks*

>_<

Anyway, welcome to PC, enjoy your stay and stuff. :P

Maybe you should find a picture of someone pointing, with the caption "Hey, look!"?

Eh? Ehhhhhh? :D

Or how about "Hey, Listen!"
    Lol navi.

Back