• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2004
    Hi everyone!!!!!!

I'm new and I hope I can give you some useful information. I have every pokemon game there is

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Welcome Poke~Master! Have fun! You might want to delete your duplicated post though (you posted this twice xP)

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Welcome to pokecommunity poke~master. And Psychic Kimmy, that happens accidentally. It happened for me, I double-clicked on Post new thread and I got 2 threads...And I don't think members have the power to delete posts.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Hello, there. Well, it's just me saying that your name is kinda common, but okay :nervous: Anywho, welcome to PC! It's the addictive place where poke' fans and fanatics alike can chat and just have fun! If you don't like pokemon (and obviously you do) you shouldn't have come here to make fun of us and poo in our faces.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Hi, I welcomed you on your first thread, but since this is your real welcoming thread I might as well say welcome to the board here too. :D

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • poke~master said:
    Hi everyone!!!!!!

I'm new and I hope I can give you some useful information. I have every pokemon game there is

XD Soo...you have every Pokemon game? I have quite a list myself as well, mostly Japanese versions though. I think I've played all versions of Pokemon as well as the side games! We are all waiting for your useful information, it'll be of big help to a lot of members! So, hope to see you around!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello poke!master. ^_^ Every Pokemon game, huh? Sounds cool. ^_~ Well, I hope you enjoy yourself here, and welcome to the boards of PC! ^0^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hi, welcome to PC Poke~. Hope you have fun and post a lot, dont spam etc.

Back