• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Help inserting sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
  • Hey im planning on making a hack with my freind from school, hes dong the mapping and im doing the spriting, and heres the problem. whenever i put the sprite into the rom the colours all mess up and ive done everything a newb hacker can so if i send the sprites then could someone help me by putting them into the game? if so then i will <3 you forever XD

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Did you index them into 16 colors or less? Maybe that's your problem. You can use Irfanview (an easy tool), to index it down to 16 colors.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • Did you index them into 16 colors or less? Maybe that's your problem. You can use Irfanview (an easy tool), to index it down to 16 colors.
    yeh ive done all that and it messes up the colours and when it does work the sprites have big green boxes around them in the game :(

it doesnt matter anymore :) ive sorted it out :P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back