• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epik Introduction (Not)

CreamSoda

Why so smexy?
Years
  • Hey guys! This is my 2nd post and I'm here to introduce myself! Basicly,

I'm here for the hacked roms, but I am also trying to find people who would help me make one, because, I can only make basic script, perhaps somebody would explain it to me in person rather than I look at the tutorials and have to wait for my answers to be answered. xP

I would also like to find something that would make me intrested in,moving on.

I am a simple, 14 year old boy, with high ambitions, dreams and a owner of a male hamster and a cute female Shih Tzu.. :D

I dare to dream big and I am open-minded, you can make jokes about me, but do not go overboard, everybody has a limit but mines very far. :D

I can be friendly to you if you do the same to me, but most likely I would be friendly to everybody, I am not telling you to love me, I am simply just telling you that we can be friends :D. I am a good listening ear and I have a very playful and naughty attitude. I don't take stuff too seriously and try to live the fullest of life by doing what I am happy doing. So you can be open around me, :D

Time for my bad points.

I am picky in food, I like to irritate people, and I do not do my math homework! :D I have alot more to go on but I do not want to disgrace myself in front of so many people, you just have to get to know me to know them! :D

Thats the end of my introduction, I hope i make lots of new friends!

Last edited:

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC :D First, make sure you read them rules and then have a blast!
    But now, you own a male hamster and a female? Is that female by any chance a hamster as well? Or maybe she's a person? O:
    Either way, you should continue to dream big and keep being able to take jokes, jokes are where it's at (Nothing's worse than someone who can't take a joke but insists on giving them...)

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Welcome to PC :D First, make sure you read them rules and then have a blast!
    But now, you own a male hamster and a female? Is that female by any chance a hamster as well? Or maybe she's a person? O:
    Either way, you should continue to dream big and keep being able to take jokes, jokes are where it's at (Nothing's worse than someone who can't take a joke but insists on giving them...)
    He said he ownes a female Shih Tzu, Shih tzu is a dog race
    Epik Introduction (Not)

Anyway... Welcome to the forums Creamsoda!!

Tsk Tsk Tsk, you shouldn't be picky bout your food as it ain't helping your chances with the ladies, especially not when they like to cook XD I hope you aren't one of those guys who doesn't eat any vegetables, try to eat varied and healthy, also don't be afraid when trying out new things. You'll get over it:D
    You are, however, allowed to carry a deep hatred against eggplants.

Anyway, it's cool that you posted about your bad points here, I'd never do that. Really admire hte fact that you can take a joke or two, as I tend to fool around much in real life, not so much on the boards though.

Se you round!

Necrø

Paramore <3
    Years
  • Welcome to pokecommunity!

You're just in time to take part in our halloween events :)
    Read the rules and FAQ just to be safe and don't hesitate to drop me a VM or PM ;)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Welcome to Pokecommuntity. If you brave enough check out our Halloween forum;)

CreamSoda

Why so smexy?
    Years
  • He said he ownes a female Shih Tzu, Shih tzu is a dog race

Anyway... Welcome to the forums Creamsoda!!

Tsk Tsk Tsk, you shouldn't be picky bout your food as it ain't helping your chances with the ladies, especially not when they like to cook XD I hope you aren't one of those guys who doesn't eat any vegetables, try to eat varied and healthy, also don't be afraid when trying out new things. You'll get over it:D
    You are, however, allowed to carry a deep hatred against eggplants.

Anyway, it's cool that you posted about your bad points here, I'd never do that. Really admire hte fact that you can take a joke or two, as I tend to fool around much in real life, not so much on the boards though.

Se you round!

Ahahahaha, thanks, I eat vegetables and don't like bitter stuff, Oh and Eggplants will take over the world one day, so don't let them suck in your soul with their purple! :D

Hope to see you!! :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hai there CreamSoda~! (lol but I kinda hate cream soda, so I'm picky about foodz too. =D)

Oh my, irritating people.
    I can't say I approve, but eh. If its funneh. ^^ I like to poke Gauche myself. =3

*pokes Gauche*
    Gauche: Poke me again and you'll be swimming with the finneons.

Droite:
    Oohhhh can I come too? ^.^

Gauche: Shut up Droite!

And hey--its okay to dream big; everyone has their dreams. ^.^
    Like I dream one day Defeating Yattterman and saving the villians pride!

Well be sure to read the RUles and FAQ and such; or if you have questions, just ask a moddy or a random member.
    But you know that right? ^.^
    Enjoy your stay at Akun----at PC. ^^;

Back