• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look-Alike?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I have been told by a lot of people that I look like Justin Bieber. But, that is it.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • When I was a kid people told me I looked like Macaulay Culkin from Home Alone. Or Dennis the Menace(this may have just been my parents that said this).

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I haven't seen people comment on who I exactly look like, but I'd describe myself as a Jackie Chan lookalike.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    nica just told me i look like miley cyrus from my picture in the post yer pics thread :C i cried

and TheUltimateSacrifice used to compare me to natalie portman, though i highly doubt that was based on looks-- fine compliment, nonetheless xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • nica just told me i look like miley cyrus from my picture in the post yer pics thread :C i cried

and TheUltimateSacrifice used to compare me to natalie portman, though i highly doubt that was based on looks-- fine compliment, nonetheless xD

I can't see Miley Cyrus at all :C..

And I can see a bit of Natalie Portman :3
    Though.. even though she's not famous, I think you really remind me of a friend of mine named Katherine:

49537_552998148_2054824_n.jpg

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    When I was little people told me I looked like some Bollywood actor when he was a kid o.o

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    I personally haven't been toldI look like someone else. However, I've seen someone that resembles my face before.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I've been told when I was younger, that I looked like Eddie Munster from The Munsters XD
    @Zeebedoo: I can see why they said you look like Avril, 'cause you do.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • There was one night I was over at my aunt's house and my cousins insisted they met this girl at their school who looks exactly like me. Apparently it was at a concert or something and she was playing the drums, and they actually started walking towards her thinking she was me. Funny, I never even touched a drum in my life. @_@

Then there was this one time me and some friends were messing with the webcam on a Macbook and we could swear that in one of the photos I was the spitting image of Jack Nicholson. Not quite as flattering as being compared to Keira Knightley, but it was still funny as hell. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Some waiter said I look like Kumar and another guy compared me to Prince Royce. -.- I don't see the resemblance.

Back