PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: PokeCommunity Album

Spartacus
November 6th, 2010, 07:48 AM
So, I was thinking about this and it would be nice. If we could have some of our best singers record one or two songs and we could put together a Music Album for PC. What do you guys think? This is just a brief explanation, but I can expand if people like the idea...

Forever
November 6th, 2010, 07:56 AM
What would it consist of? Songs about the forum itself or...? And would there be a cost involved? And who would be willing to participate? Idk, seems hard to put together. D: I was thinking more of a PC memories screenshot album, haha.

Spartacus
November 6th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Well, it would be nice for people to write their own songs or just sing famous songs. No cost. Just something fun! You could download it to iTunes or something

Alli B Real
November 6th, 2010, 08:02 AM
How about...let's not. That seems really cheesy and unnecessary. And just plain weird. One of these great singers must be me, yes? I got 2nd in the singing contest lol

JakeyBoy
November 6th, 2010, 08:05 AM
If that came to fruition, I would most likely consider leaving.

King Goodra
November 6th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Seems like a fun thing that individual members can try to do on their own, then post their results in Other Entertainment (or Japanese Entertainment if it's Japanese), but as a community project?

Cello
November 6th, 2010, 08:38 AM
When I saw this idea, I thought more of a picture album of the members, ha ha. But this could work too.

Sadly I just don't see very many people participating.
If only we had a general guide section to teach more members about music.... hmm. :)