• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
  • I know I registered like a couple of days ago, but I never had a chance to introduce myself to everybody.

My name is Blazin' Saddles. I'm a college student processing to be a Music Education Major with a minor in Math. I go to a community college right now, but I'm supposedly going to get my Associates in May (A.A. Performing Arts). I have no other brothers or sisters, so I am the only child.

I am a fanfic writer. I am well known on FanFiction.Net as the founder of the Poké Rangers, currently working on Season 7 of the series. I would also like to say that I'm also working on other fanfiction works as well.

I am an amateur pianist. I have been taking lessons for over a year now as well as able to play the easy version of the Moonlight Sonata. I practice a half an hour to an hour a day on various pieces. How can I get kids to sing if I can't accompany, right?

In addition to piano, I sing. I have a high tenor voice and I am able to sing various arias, classical songs, and even the modern music that I sometimes sing in the car.

My hobbies are the following:
    - Acting
    - Writing
    - Reading
    - Music
    - Going to the Gym
    - Swimming
    - Golfing
    - Watching TV
    - Playing Video Games
    - Going to the Movies
    - Hanging out with Friends

I want to thank PokeCommunity for allowing me to register and join other members on the forum. To me, it's really amazing. I hope to get along with others online as well. :D

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Welcome Blazin' Saddles, you have a lot on your plate. ^^ Are you going to be a music teacher at a school?

I'm glad you decided to join our community. ^^ Please read the rules.

Years
  • Yes, angel. Unfortunately, I do have a lot on my plate. However, I have fun dealing with what I have to do and I plan to be a music teacher.

And of course I will read the rules. :D

Years
  • Yay music teachers! My Piano teacher was one of my favorite teachers in high school, i miss her =(

I've never met anyone majoring or minoring in math before though lol. Most people i know (myself included) are like "math? *turns and runs in the other direction*"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC! Your username sounds pretty awesome~! You seem to have a lot of artistic hobbies, which a lot of PC seems to have (artistic hobbies in general, that is). I'm sorta like you, in the sense of being an only child; I grew up as an only child, despite having brothers - but I don't live with them, so I can relate!

...I've never been to that website as far as I can recall, nor heard of any fanfic like that, sorry. XD Though I'm pretty sure at least a few people from here would've heard of it, though :) And tt must take a lot of commitment to actually keep up practising piano for at least half an hour a day; I know I couldn't do that.

Maybe we can hear some of your singing one day? :D But yeah have fun around PC and stuffs!~

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Nice intro Blazin', nice to meet you. You sound like a really fun person so I look foward to seeing you around on these forums :) Have fun~

Years
  • Thank you, chiperoo, Forever and King Gumball for welcoming me.

I know, chiperoo. I have friends in college that actually hate math too. lol. I heard music teaching is actually quite fun. lol.

Forever, if I ever have someone record a solo, I'll try to post it on youtube so you can view me sing. :D And it takes a lot of commitment to do what I have to do, but I love doing what I do. :)

About the fanfic I wrote on FF.Net, I was going to put it on here. It's just needs to be revised a little bit because I had poor writing skills four years ago. You might see it on here next year, like in January!

King Gumball, I am going to have some fun with this forum. I already posted something in the Fan Fiction archive. :D

Last edited:
    Back