• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most unique move

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
  • What is the most unique battle move makes a pokemon, it pokemon type like, i think it is the bubblebeam move that makes water type pokemon very unique, what move do you think?, let me know C:​

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I find Aura Sphere a unique move because Pokemon that have some form of control over aura (like Lucario) can use that move. Dark Pulse is also unique to the Pokemon who look sinister or evil, such as Crobat or Toxicroak.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Luster Purge. Although literally unique to Latios, Luster Purge has a cool 'burst of light but not a fire type' kind of animation in RSE. ^o^

This discussion can apply to any Pokemon generation of any media.

Moved~

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Pay Day. Not much use in the competitive scene, but it's the only attack that nets you money each time it's used.
    You for like a pokémon like Meowth? Otherwise you just read the title and didn't read the main post...

I just maybe Tri attack for pokémon with three partythingees E.g. Magneton, dugtrio etc...

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Metronome.

It's the most unique move I can think of right now. It's a unique; and sometimes uses unique moves. How genius is that.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Splash? I mean it is the most unique move as the only one that it is useless! (in game)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • For me I think that it's leafblade. That is like the most awesomeness(fake words FTW!) move for a grass type to learn. Its like razor leaf 2x!

Rossay

Quack quack
    Years
  • Sheer cold. I have no idea why but I think it's brilliant. It's also the only 1hko move which no pokemon is technically immune to.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Leaf Blade.
    Only the most awesome Pokemon ever can use it. Grovyle, Sceptile, Gallade, and Smugleaf family.

Back