• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft - Chillville

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Ah, just like most of the world... I've become addicted to Minecraft. So I decided... why not make it fun and start a server group? So yeah, if you wanna join Chillville, just request to join on this forum. Keep in mind... this is Minecraft ALPHA. You will be accepted if...
    you're a good builder
    If you're skilled
    If you can be trusted to keep the IP address secret.

Leave your username on Minecraft below and send me a pic or video of YOUR work. If the work is good, I'll accept you. When you're accepted, you must swear not to tell anyone the IP address. Now, my server settings are... enemies are off and animals are off. For special certain events, I may turn on enemies. I will never turn on animals, for they are annoying. When you hit them, they don't fly back and they never leave.
    So... yeah. I'm ChillJ on Minecraft and ChillJ here on PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back