• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, new member here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2020
    Hi

I am Dan from England and I have been playing Pokemon games for many years and have recently stumbled upon this forum. I am currently playing Platiinum but have played B/Y/G/S/C and Diamond. It looks great and I would be delighted to hopefully become a valued member.

I also carry a great love for football and Football Manager games, dont know if any of you follow the same love :)

I would love it if you could welcome me warmly and not shout at me if I do something wrong.

Thanks

Dan

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    HI DAN!
    Oops, sorry, I shouted.
    Welcome to PC, a great and vast Pokémon forum, with many great people and just as many great Pokémon connaisseurs. I'm sure you are going to want to explore the whole thing, but if you do need any help, feel free to ask.
    I see you are an experienced trainer as well, having played so many games as you have. Feel free to share your stories here too.
    I also used to play a lot of Football Manager back in the day. I played 'till the 08/09 season, recently lost a bit of interested. Great game though.

All the best mate!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Heyhey, nice to meet you! But... what's this? I see no Gen III games on your list! I highly recommend Emerald. :D
    For football, I think you could poke around the Other Entertainment section. You might find some more people who share that interest~
    No matter what you end up doing, have fun and I wish you well!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Welcome to PC Dan.
    Yayz for England. And more importantly for football/soccer. I prefer actual football games like PES and FIFA over Manager games. They're both pretty good genres though.
    A warm welcome, and it depends on the extent of your wrongness. XD

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hi

I am Dan from England and I have been playing Pokemon games for many years and have recently stumbled upon this forum. I am currently playing Platiinum but have played B/Y/G/S/C and Diamond. It looks great and I would be delighted to hopefully become a valued member.

I also carry a great love for football and Football Manager games, dont know if any of you follow the same love :)

I would love it if you could welcome me warmly and not shout at me if I do something wrong.

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan, my name is Eivana. Very nice to meet you.

I began playing Pokemon back when Gold first came out. It is my favorite Pokemon game and no matter how advanced the Pokemon games go, I always find myself going back to the basics. Can't seem to pull away from Crystal! lol.

It's all good though... Hope to see you around the forums. If you would like to chat, by all means drop me a VM! Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2020
    Hey, sorry to drag an old thread but I have found myself really enticed by the hacks. Got a small question for you. Sorry if I am being a noob here, I have seen a few rom hacks and I have got Visual Boy Advance Emulator on my computer now. How would I get the hacks onto it?

Thanks

Dan

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You download the patch, and depending on it's extension, you use a program to compile it with a ROM file (which you'll have to find via Google or some other source, because we don't allow illegal materials like that here on PC). After that, you can simple load the file with your emulator.

That was just a quick run through, so I suggest you take a look at this [Before Playing a Hack] if you're still lost.

Aaaaanyway, this isn't really the place to ask such questions, and threads are considered "dead" after thirty days - even if you're the original poster. Please keep that in mind for the future, and don't revive them. :]

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back