• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Insert Generic Greeting Here]

Years
  • Hey, I'm Final Fantasy, I forgot my password and the email address got hacked. So that's why I have a new account, any way I like spriting, drawing, cooking and sleeping. I hope to have fun and stuff.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well welcome back. =)

Not sure how long its been since losing your account; but its unfortunate to what happened. ;o;

Anyway, I haven't met you before, but glad I did. <3
    ...The only thing I encourage you to do is to stick around more; you'll probably like what you see. ^_~ SO yeah, I hope to see you later. <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ohh, losing your account sucks. :( But I'm glad you came back anyway~ :]
    I don't have much to do with the art sections of the community but from what I hear they're pretty awesome~ I hope you have fun!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Since I have never met you, so welcome, Naikesoo!

Oh, man, losing your account... that must be hard on you. But, don't worry too much about it. Do what you can, and be a part of PokéCommunity.

Oh, and have fun around the forums!

Back