• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullo

KtTuLu

P-a-t-t-y-w-a-c-k-e-r
Years
  • Hi there, my name's pat.
    I don't know if it's mandatory to have an introduction, but I figured i'd just say hi.
    I've been a fan of pokemon since I was 7, and it's always continued to keep my interest.
    I've actually been browsing this site for almost a year and a half now, but i've never actually posted and what not. Mainly, i've always came here to play the hacks, and the majority of the ones I have played, have been great.

Ever since I found this site, i've been trying to learn how to script on my own, and I hope to one day make my own hack. I'm currently in my last year of high school, and I've always figured I would have more time on my hands when I was finished, so I could pursue hobbies such as scripting. But I don't really want to wait another 6-7 months to do that.

So, I hope to become active, and have a nice time while on this site.

Equin

Got it memorized?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Your username is giving me the chills.

Well, what do we have here...a fellow hacker? Awesome news!

I sincerely hope you succeed with your hack! Scripting might not be one's primary thing to like in ROM Hacking, but it's a lot easier than it looks. I trust that you'll get the hang of it quick.

Well, see you around, hopefully in the Emulation section, where all we interested in ROM Hacking lurk 'n' loiter.

Also:
    I don't know if it's mandatory to have an introduction, but I figured i'd just say hi.
    Of course it's not mandatory to introduce yourself. You might want others to know about you while you post, or even keep a mysterious aura about yourself, or even not care about introducing yourself to others. All in all, you don't have to.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Hey there new fella! Welcome to the community! Your username is really interesting. Anyway have fun around PC.

KtTuLu

P-a-t-t-y-w-a-c-k-e-r
    Years
  • Thanks for the friendly comments =)

My username is actually from one of my favorite songs, 'call of ktulu' by Metallica if anyone was wondering.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome, Pat? So you actually visited this site as a non-poster for quite a long time, huh? It's great to see you actually introducing yourself and posting stuff. It makes the forums, well, more lively, I guess? As for me, I didn't even register for a long time until just a few days ago.

Having a nice time here is great. Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity.

Back