• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup guys

bigplrbear

C# programmer for the IAPL
Years
  • I'm bigplrbear. I've been a long time lurker, and now, I'm a first time poster.

I'm 19 (almost 20), and I've been playing pokemon games since Pokemon Crystal came out in 2001. My pokebros are Ampharos, Feraligatr, Espeon, Pidgeotto, and Raichu. I generally play with five pokemon in a game, because I think that having a full team is unlucky (I know, it's weird. lol).

Other than playing pokemon once in a while, I'm not a huge gamer. I'm an obsessive Dreamcast fan, but that's about it. The only game consoles i own are a Sega Dreamcast, a GameBoy color, and a computer (if you can count that as a console).

As far as TV goes, it's all anime. That's pretty much all I watch at this point. I have given up on cable TV, because 99% of the time, it sucks. God, I love the internet :)

Welp, that just about covers it. If you're a cool person and you like to chat about anime and such, feel free to add me on twitter- twitter.com/bigplrbear

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Haiiii, Sup' ? <3
    Welcome to PC ya giant big bear you. :3

I used to love Crystal too. :3 I had a Feraligator, Murkrow, Ampharos, Heracross, Snorlax, and Lugia cause its awesome. <33

Sega Dreamcast...I remember there was a really lousy sonic party game though. :/ Other wise, Sega is pretty good. <3

...As for your advertisement, sorry, I don't fit the bill. XP Unlucky me...
    But you should be careful; cause I don't think advertising is looked lightly here, just sayin'.

But in anycase, please do enjoy yourself! There's lots of things to do here; since the forum is so big.
    And yeah, please enjoy your stay. <33

There shall be lots of french toast, I shall attest to that. <33

Last edited:

bigplrbear

Years
  • Nice to meet you :)
    Also I don't think advertising is allowed...

Nice to meet you as well!

I'm sorry about the advertisement- I wasn't 100% sure about it myself (I should've went with my gut feeling -_-). If it's not allowed, I can edit it out (or if a mod edits it out for me, that's cool too- I won't be offended). I'm sure that there are certain sections here on PC specifically for that kind of stuff anyways. :p

Miss Doronjo- thanks for the warm welcome :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yeah, keep in mind you can only advertise in your signature. Nevertheless, welcome to PC! Since you have a PC (cause it kinda does count as a console, haha) you might like some of the gaming events we have here. Check out the Video Gaming section to find out more. Most events are usually Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2.

Since you seem to like old Pokemon games, I hope to see you posting in the Metal/Color Generation section. ;) It could use some activity! See you around!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Oh hey, you're here. Kind of surprised to see you here, Bear. I hope... I hope you have... a... a good... time. Heheh.

Also: Agreed with your opinion on TV shows these days.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Nice to meet you :)
    Also I don't think advertising is allowed...

Nice to meet you as well!

I'm sorry about the advertisement- I wasn't 100% sure about it myself (I should've went with my gut feeling -_-). If it's not allowed, I can edit it out (or if a mod edits it out for me, that's cool too- I won't be offended). I'm sure that there are certain sections here on PC specifically for that kind of stuff anyways. :p

Miss Doronjo- thanks for the warm welcome :3
    Yeah one's gut is usually correct :P
    It nice to meet another anime lover on here, there aren't many people here who really talk about anime (other than the pokemon anime) that I know.

Last edited by a moderator:

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    hey a fellow crystal man! i started then too and i love anime as well! if you have or want any recommendations just drop me a VM =P

bigplrbear

Years
  • Whoa, people on here reply quick lol

Anyways, my first impressions on PC are really good. I think I'll grow to like this place quite a bit :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums! Well... good first impressions, huh? That's, like, really great to hear! Well, have fun around the forums! Oh, and don't forget about the threads in the forum sections. Something interesting might be there!

As for me, well, I started with Red a few years earlier. I think.

Back