• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How fast do you reply to your VM's/PM's?

Years
  • VM's I normally reply to straight away. With a PM, it depends on the topical discussion. If it is something I need to check or research, I will get my facts/figures straight first.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Almost immediately. First thing I do is check VMs, then PMs if I have any. And if I get one while browsing the site, it is generally first priority.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Once I noticed that I have a PM or a VM, I reply to those first before I go looking around the site. Just never know it might be important.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • It's always the first thing I do when I log in. I love receiving VM/PM's! I really, really love it. ^_^ It always excites me to have conversations going on. If I have an update, I check it almost immediately.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I used to be really prompt about VMs, but in the past month, I've gotten lazy. XD

I'm trying to get back in the groove, but I've actually received fewer VMs lately, possibly because people think I'm inactive or something. XD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I remember in the past it was the first thing that I did as soon as I got online, but recently it's taken me weeks just to reply to two or three VMs/PMs just because I'm too lazy to actually to reply and for some cases, I talk to them on MSN quite often so I really don't reply often unless it's been forever since I've replied.

nm legend

Years
  • pretty quick...im not a rude person ...unlike other people in this community who think its cool to ignore VM/PM' s for a lil while and act like the just have to read a post....(yea you)

but seriously im just playin....sum people do take a while tho.....ima patient person

Years
  • Immediately, mostly because I do not want my VM's and PM's to build up over time and for me then to lose track of them all.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Well... depends. Sometimes I reply faster than to other people... Because of the conversation I have with them. If it's more interesting, I reply faster. But I usually forget and about five hours later I reply... But I always read them when I get notifications. It's not really laziness, honestly. Well, maybe.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Well, I generally reply asap, because I want another one. lol

If I'm not sure how to reply, I might wait til later though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I reply to my VMs like, never, because I have 84 of them. Too many... Even when I knock that down to 0, they will reach ~50 in a few days. :C

However, if I receive a genuine PM, I reply within 1-3 days.

Ayselipera

I reply to pms right away because they're usually important. I'm a lot more relaxed about vms though. I try to get back to them within the day I get them, but it seems like every time I go to answer my vms something comes up and I have to get off the computer.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • It depends how I feel. I'm not on as much as I used to so sometimes it will be days before I reply XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It depends on how busy I am. I tend to only visit PC when I'm not busy, so I respond to VM's right after I get them for the most part. Though the bigger question is "how long after someone sends a VM do I actually see it?", in which case the answer is "within a day or three."

I'm not too active at the moment, you see. *looks accusedly at my professors*

Back