• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Insert Creative Title Here-

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Years
  • Hey! I'm GaiaEdge355! I've been off track from pokemon since the second gen, and I have absolutely no experience with the 3rd gen. 4th gen I've played, and I understand quite a bit about it but as you can expect I'm no expert. So please bear with me if I make stupid mistakes here and there. I'm currently working on a Rain Dance Team if you wanna know, and so far I've only got 3 pokemon who's gonna be in it. If you have a suggestion, don't hesitate to, um.. suggest! =D

The 3 Pokemon: Politoed (because it has Drizzle), Suicune (My favorite pokemon! =D), Gamageroge (awesome Stat spread and crazy movepool).

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi GaiaEdge, welcome. ^^

Oh, you know what? I always loved Rain Dance teams. <3 Well, I'm not the best of building them in 5th gen.

MMm, but hey -- there's the Pokemon Stradegies and Movesets sub forum for you, if your planning to build a competitive Rain Dance team. If its an ingame team, then you should check out the In-Game Team help sub forum. Eaither way, hopefully someone can help you out with your Rain Dance team. =)

Okay? If you have any questions, just ask a local moderator, and I'll see you again. <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh no, you haven't played Gen III? You're missing out! Go buy Emerald, right now!
    *cough*
    Anyway, welcome to PC! We've got all kinds of things to talk about, so get out there and chatter about things! Oh, but don't forget to follow the rules. Most of them are common sense, but I wouldn't want you getting in trouble! So yeah, go have fun~ See you around~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums! Wait, what, Gen III is way past its time now, and you still haven't played it? Might want to get Emerald (and nothing else) now! (I hope you do still have a GBA/DS that's not DSi)

If you are going to make a team, like a Rain Dance team, I would suggest that you head to Pokémon Strategies and Movesets, like MIss Doronjo said! There, you'll get help.

Also, don't forget to get used to the forums, and participate in discussions. That's what a forum is for, huh?

Have fun!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Love your thread tittle haha <3 !
    Anyway welcome to the community, and happy early holidays!
    Have fun here, and it looks like your team will continue to improve since your surrounded by Pokemon fans!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, that's perfectly fine. Personally, I disliked the third generation with a passion, and while I wouldn't be much of a Pokémon fan if I didn't suggest you at least check one of the games out, I'm pleased it's that generation you missed out on. BD

Haha, good to see another new member who is actively playing Black and White. I was beginning to think that we were in some kind of minority. D: Although, I myself don't play my White version nearly as much as I should. College and work keep me kinda busy. Not to mention looking after this place~

Any who, good luck with your rain dance team! I'm sure I'd hate to run into you online. You know, 'cause I tend to favor fire-types... and that just wouldn't work out.

Back