• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krista.

Years
  • lmao I love the title.
    Um I really want to be a ICE gym leader, but I'll take eh, grass?
    I'm a mother to my baby boy, yes at age 17 :S (no hate please)
    I've been with the same person going on 4 years now (yes his daddy)
    My Boy is going to be born in about a week or two. but by the time most of you read this he'll be well on about a week or 2 old.
    I freakin love Breloom and Froslass.
    THE END

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Sooooo hey. :3

You know, you could join and be a gym leader at the battle leagues posted around the Battle Stadium~ Or, whatever. <3

Mm, well, I wouldn't know how to be a father or mother yet, but I do know it'll be a tough job, sooo I wish you luck on that. ^^

Anyway, I hope you'll have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator. <3
    I hope to see you again. <33

Years
  • Thank you, I've had a lot of training at being a mother, baby sitting lol. I love kids, i want to be a college algebra teacher (i freakin love math).
    Cont. to me-
    I'm a senior
    I am going to college
    thats all I can think of right now.
    if you want to know anything else ask me :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You wanna be a college Algebra teacher? If you want, you could really do that while still going to college, since algebra is quite low on the college math scale. XD When you enroll and all that and get a couple years under your belt, look into becoming something called an undergraduate TA. :3

Buuuut becoming a mother for the first time must be something astounding! I'm sure you must be so excited!

Have fun around here, Krista~

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hiidoran's gunna be a nurse! He could deliver your baby!

Becoming a mother around Christmas time seems exciting. :) And I truly admire you for keeping the same boyfriend for four years. That's astounding. And hey, you should teach me some math. It's my worst subject. XD I hope you really enjoy it here! And Froslass is great, yes yes. :>

Years
  • Thank you alot guys and i didnt know i could do that Hiidoran haha and i hope i do have you as my nurse :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums! What's your username about, anyway? Everyone is welcome here. Enjoy your time around PokéCommunity, and be active! (There's this warm and fuzzy feeling about new members...)

PokéCommunity is a nice place, huh? Don't forget to meet other people around here. You might make some new friends (and discoveries).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC! My trainer character... well, she's a 15 year old math genius girl named Lisa who is transplanted from South Carolina into the world of Pokemon and she trains a wide variety of Pokemon types :P

Welcome to PC, and be sure to look around our site, you're sure to find somewhere where you can make interesting posts! Please get to know the fellow members here (we're friendly for the most part xD) and be sure to have fun here!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Welcome

Hope everyone welcomes you with warm hugs and greetings, and may I say that having a child is a tough job, yet if you overlook all that hard work, you see a beautiful baby that reminds you of your young times and maybe even yourself. May peace with you and your family. A child is a gift from god.

Back