• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[insert clever hello here]

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Hi, I'm Rayce (that's my real name) and I've been using PokeCommunity for a couple days now. You'll find me mostly in the Emulator and the Pixel art forums. (As a viewer not a artist)
    I'm open to conversation so if you have a cool story, a new pokemon idea or a ROM hack you feel like showing off go ahead and hit me up with a PM (or a VM if you prefer)

Thanks for reading this, I hope to get to meet you guys

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh Hi Rayce, welcome to PokeCommunity Forums. I probably won't see you around much, as Emulation and Rom Hacks just gets me completely lost, but I hope you find lots of cool friends here in this awesome community. If you need any help of direction feel free to ask ;)

Graphical

Beep beep boop
    Years
  • Hey Rayce, welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope you make lots of friends here!
    I'm really not that interested in ROM hacks, it gets me all confused. I like to do Pokemon sprites though, they're fun to do. ^^

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Yeah I barely understand ROM hacks myself, that's why I don't attempt to make them

Back